Short Description:- Learn all the popular Credit Card & POS technologies, their weaknesses and how Hackers approach them
What you’ll learn
- Popular Credit Card & Payment Technologies used
- Their Security Flaws and How hackers approach them
- Weak points in both POS Networks and Payment Technologies and how to protect yourself
- Basics of PCI-DSS
- Very basic network and programming experience would be useful but not mandatory
Note:- We do not own this course and is sharing for educational purposes only!
This world will help you to understand how Credit Cards are stolen from POS (Point of Sale) Networks and how attackers make use of fake credit cards!
The course will provide you all the necessary information on how the popular card technologies work and their security flaws.
As part of the weaknesses, the course will also cover one popular fraud transaction attack with Contactless credit cards.
It will also briefly mention the penetration testing part as part of how hackers compromise the POS Networks, however, this will not be covered in detail in this course, the course will rather focus on the Post Explotation part for retriving the credit card info and how to protect your POS network against such attacks.
Finally, The course will briefly touch the PCI-DSS standard.Who this course is for:
- All security enthusiastics!
- IT Staff working in FinTech and/or Banking
- Merchants who want to understand the security of their POS devices
This course includes
- 34 mins on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV