Bestselling Beginner Course! Use Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign for logo design, web design, poster design, and more
What you’ll learn
- Gain a clear understanding of how to work with BOTH print and web projects in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Develop the skills and confidence to create common graphic design projects.
- Build a skill set that can set you up to be employable in the creative industry as a graphic designer.
- Begin to understand the basics of logo design, including typography and color usage.
- Learn how to make and refine selections using Photoshop.
- Learn how to make composite images using Photoshop.
- Work with typography, shapes, colors, and more in Illustrator.
- Learn how to efficiently package and export files.
- Learn how to lay out graphics and text while designing an eBook with InDesign.
- Discover how to export your finished portfolio projects directly from the Adobe CC into Behance.
- Learn how to mask shapes and work with Font Awesome icons.
- Learn how to set up a logo mood board and how to present your work to clients.
- Work with the type tools in Adobe Illustrator.
This course includes:
- 15.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Have access to the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. I will be using a Mac, but you can just as easily follow along with a Windows machine since the principles will be the same and the apps work on either platform.
- Be proficient with using a computer, although prior knowledge of any of the Adobe apps is not necessary. However, this is not an “A to Z” course for every bell and whistle that each app provides, but rather a roadmap for how to make awesome projects that people are willing to pay for or that employers are looking for you to have skills with creating.
- Some creative skills (drawing, photography, etc.) are helpful and will definitely give you a better chance at becoming successful as a designer, but not required.
- A desire to learn design, whether for a job or for a hobby – design is for everyone!
UPDATED! Now featuring over 15 hours of on-demand content, including getting your design portfolio up and running online using Adobe Portfolio and Behance!
Welcome to the Graphic Design Bootcamp! This course has over 6,000 5-star reviews, and has been a Udemy bestseller for more than a year!
Do you like to learn in a project-based environment?
Do you want to learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign?
Do you want to tackle BOTH print and web design projects?
You’re in the right place! This course is for anyone who is interested in becoming a graphic designer, and especially geared towards beginners. When you enroll in this course, you will have access to over 15 hours of on-demand content, as well as the opportunity to join a private Facebook group with over 13,000 members.
I move quickly through the content, since many students enjoy a quick learning pace. Prefer a more laid-back pace? Many students find that re-watching lectures or pausing the lectures during key learning points is a helpful way to digest the information.
I also make use of shortcuts – something that all great designers learn how to do to increase their productivity and maximize their workflow – so once you enroll, be sure to download the course shortcut hotsheet: a PDF listing many of the most-used shortcut codes so that you can follow along easily and get ahead quickly.
In this course I’ll also show you how to make some of the most popular projects in the industry, like:
· custom logos
· business cards
· web graphics
· and more.
What Students Are Saying About This Course:
· “I have used Adobe CC for a few years now, but everything I’ve learned I’ve learned from doing. While some of this has been basic as I’m already familiar with the tools, there are tricks and advice that I would have never known that make life MUCH easier (the “content-aware” fill is a game changer) and I really enjoy the pacing and manner in which he explains the tools, techniques and theory!” – Nikki Tetreault
· “This course is good. The tutor is really nice and clear (US accent is alien to me so I sometimes find it difficult to understand – the tutor here is great, doesn’t speak too fast & is clear, without too many colloquialisms). Enjoying the classes. Feel prepared enough for the purpose I took the course. Would definitely recommend and also do other courses by this tutor” – Alvira Kiss
· “I started this course with little experience and thankfully I have learnt a lot throughout this course. I can’t wait to learn more about this industry and make my mark on the world and its all thanks to this course which has kickstarted my journey!” – Charles Vaughn
· “So far it’s been great. I’m a student that struggles largely in traditional school settings, the ability to pause, take notes, rewind, and move back and forth as I need has been great. The instructor has been clear and precise, and has given plenty to think about as we’re creating files.” – Samantha Finn
· “For a guy whove been working with photoshop for nearly 10 years Im still learning from this course.” – Aryne Neil Cabatan