Note : This Bigquery course is NOT intended to teach SQL or PostgreSQL. The focus of the course is kept to give you In-depth knowledge of Google Bigquery concepts/Internals.
“BigQuery is server-less, highly scalable, and cost-effective Data warehouse designed for Google cloud Platform (GCP) to store and query petabytes of data.”
What’s included in the course ?
- Brief introduction to the set of services Google Cloud provides.
- Complete In-depth knowledge of Google BigQuery concepts explained from Scratch to ADVANCE to Real-Time implementation.
- Each and every BigQuery concept is explained with HANDS-ON examples.
- Includes each and every, even thin detail of Big Query.
- Learn to interact with BigQuery using its Web UI dashboard, Bq CLI and Python Client Library.
- Create, Load, Modify and Manage BigQuery Datasets, Tables, Views, Materialized Views etc.
- *Exclusive* – Query Execution Plan, Efficient schema design, Optimization techniques, Partitioning, Clustering.
- Build and deploy end-to-end data pipelines (Batch & Stream) of Real-Time case studies in GCP.
- Services used in the pipelines- Dataflow, Apache Beam, Pub/Sub, Bigquery, Cloud storage, Data Studio, Cloud Composer/Airflow etc.
- Learn Best practices and Optimization techniques to follow in Real-Time Google Cloud BigQuery Projects.
After completing this course, you can start working on any BigQuery project with full confidence.
- Questions and Queries will be answered very quickly.
- Queries and datasets used in lectures are attached in the course for your convenience.
- I am going to update it frequently, every time adding new components of Bigquery.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Deep Internals of BigQuery components
- Data engineers, intending to build end-to-end Data pipelines in GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
- Anyone planning to give Google Cloud Data engineer certification.
Do check: excel course