PCA | Exam with confidence in First Attempt Easily , Accurate & Verified Answers As Experienced in the Actual Test
This course includes:
- 3 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile
Google Cloud Platform – Professional Cloud Architect – Practice Exams –
– This course provides THREE practice exams. this exam cover all category’s of Google Cloud Platform Services.
– The exams will evaluate proficiency while also teaching certification material. Every question includes a detailed analysis and explanation which is provided upon exam completion. The explanations include linked references to GCP documentation.
– A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to :
- Design and plan a cloud solution architecture .
- Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure .
- Design for security and compliance .
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes .
- Manage implementations of cloud architecture .
- Ensure solution and operations reliability .
This course includes
- 135 UNIQUE and LATEST practice questions spread across 3 timed tests
- Detailed and exhaustive explanations to why a particular option is correct as well as detailing why other options are incorrect
- Official documentation reference links for easy quick read
- You get 30 DAYS NO QUESTIONS ASK REFUND if not satisfied with the course, even if you have completed the course 100%.
- Lifetime access to regular exam updates
Detailed Overview of Topics Covered:
- Compute: Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run, Compute Engine, GKE
- Storage: Filestore, Drive, Cloud Storage, Local Disk, Persistent Disk
- Network: VPC, Hybrid Connectivity, DNS, Load Balancers, CDN, NAT, Router
- Data Services
- Document DBs: Datastore/Firestore, Big Table
- Relational DBs: Cloud SQL, Spanner
- Big Data & Analytics: Big Query, Dataprep, Data Fusion, Dataflow, Dataproc, Datalab, Data Studio, Data Catalog
- Development Services
- Application Services: Pub/Sub, IoT Core, Composer, Apigee, Endpoints, Healthcare API, MemoryStore, Composer
- AI: AI Platform, ML, TensorFlow, Video, Vision, Speech, Translate, Natural Language
- Dev Tools: Cloud Source, Cloud Build, Cloud Code, Deployment Manager
- Foundations & Administration
- Management: Geography, Interfaces, Org Struct, Billing
- Monitoring: Stack Driver, Serial Console, Cloud Audit Logs
- Auth: IAM, AD Integration
- Security: KMS, HMS, CSEK, TPM, Security Scanner, Cloud Armor
Who this course is for:
- Professionals who want to become Certified Professional Google Cloud Architects
- Professionals who want to advance their careers though Certifications
- Anyone who wants to learn and increase their knowledge of Google Cloud Platform Services
- GCP Cloud Architects
- Developers and devops engineers using cloud computing
Also enroll in : SQL course