Become a GCP Cloud Architect. Architect Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Solutions. 2021 jun – Includes New Case Studies.
Google Cloud Platform – Professional Cloud Architect – Practice Exams – Exams by Service Category
Summary: This course provides three practice exams. Each exam focuses on one or many specific category of Google Cloud Platform Services.
Features: The exams will evaluate proficiency while also teaching certification material. Every question includes a detailed analysis and explanation which is provided upon exam completion.
The questions are arranged in a fixed order which flows from basic to advanced concepts. The categorical organization provides the ability to target and improve upon weaknesses. And the questions are ordered optimally for learning and retaining information.
- 03 Practice Exams
- 150 Questions Total
Overview of Topics Covered:
- Administration – Management, Monitoring, IAM Auth, Security
- Compute – Functions, App Engine, Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine
- Storage – File Store, Drive, Cloud Storage, Local Disk, Persistent Disk
- Networking – VPC, Hybrid Connectivity, DNS, Load Balancer, CDN, NAT, Router
- Data and Analytics – NoSQL DBs, Relational DBs, Big Data Products
- Development Services – Application Services, AI Services, Development Tools
Detailed Overview of Topics Covered:
- Compute: Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run, Compute Engine, GKE
- Storage: Filestore, Drive, Cloud Storage, Local Disk, Persistent Disk
- Network: VPC, Hybrid Connectivity, DNS, Load Balancers, CDN, NAT, Router
- Data Services
- Document DBs: Datastore/Firestore, Big Table
- Relational DBs: Cloud SQL, Spanner
- Big Data & Analytics: Big Query, Dataprep, Data Fusion, Dataflow, Dataproc, Datalab, Data Studio, Data Catalog
- Development Services
- Application Services: Pub/Sub, IoT Core, Composer, Apigee, Endpoints, Healthcare API, MemoryStore, Composer
- AI: AI Platform, ML, TensorFlow, Video, Vision, Speech, Translate, Natural Language
- Dev Tools: Cloud Source, Cloud Build, Cloud Code, Deployment Manager
- Foundations & Administration
- Management: Geography, Interfaces, Org Struct, Billing
- Monitoring: Stack Driver, Serial Console, Cloud Audit Logs
- Auth: IAM, AD Integration
- Security: KMS, HMS, CSEK, TPM, Security Scanner, Cloud Armor
Why should do a Google Cloud Certification?
Here are few results from Google’s 2020 Survey:
- 87% of Google Cloud certified individuals are more confident about their cloud skills
- GCP Cloud Architect was the highest paying certification of 2020 (2) and 2019 (3)
- More than 1 in 4 of Google Cloud certified individuals took on more responsibility or leadership roles at work
Why should you aim for Google Cloud – GCP Cloud Architect Certification?
- Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification helps you gain an understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform.
- As a Cloud Architect, you will learn to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to:
- Design and architect a GCP solution architecture
- Manage and provision the GCP solution infrastructure
- Design for security and compliance
- Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Manage implementations of Google Cloud architecture
- Ensure solution and operations reliability