Salesforce full stack development with Apex and Lightning. The only course you need to become a Salesforce Developer
A course designed for all who aspire to become a Salesforce Developer.
If you are new to the programming world and doesn’t speak technology, take this course. If you are someone experienced and looking to skill up, take this course. If you are a student or a recent graduate or a Salesforce admin or an IT professional, take this course. This is:
“ONE COURSE TO RULE THEM ALL”
The course is designed for all experience levels. You will start from ground 0 and in no time, you will summit the very peak of Salesforce Development.
You will learn all the nasty backend stuff (Apex Development) and all the cool frontend stuff (Lightning Development).
While climbing the Salesforce Development peak, you will face many challenges (60+ Challenges) and real-time projects to help you build that muscle memory and make you a proficient Salesforce Developer.
The course will make you better than 90% of experienced Salesforce Developers out there. Why do I say so? Because I trust my teaching skills and the words of my students. This is how your journey will look like in this course:
- Crawl – I will teach Web Application Fundamentals. How does the web work? What is an application? What is the frontend and what is a backend? This will be your foundation for what’s coming next.
- Walk- Here you will learn the fundamentals of Salesforce Apex Development. Everything a developer should know. We will start with something very basic like variables and data types, and we will gradually make our way upwards. Of course, at each step of this journey, you will challenges (a lot of them) which will help you build your problem-solving abilities.
- Run – This is where you will start picking up and start meeting the standards of experienced Salesforce developers. You will learn advanced stuff like Apex Triggers, Lightning Component Development, Salesforce Async Apex Development. Not every Salesforce Developer know all of these, BUT YOU WILL.
- Fly – Time to get ahead of the crowd. And how will you do that? With help of the boss-level challenge, I have put in the course. Being a Salesforce Developer myself (and having worked in companies like Salesforce, Google, Amazon) I myself struggled and scratched my head to write the solution of these boss-level challenges. I can guarantee that at least 90% of Salesforce Developers out there will not be able to write the solution to these challenges in one go. Did I scare you? Nothing to worry about, every single concept and every single problem is explained with step by step solutions I have put in place.
It’s impossible to put all offering of this course into words here, but below are some major highlights:
- Web Application Architecture
- Apex Programming Fundamentals
- Salesforce Lightning Fundamentals
- Advanced/Dynamic Apex Development
- Apex Triggers
- Async Apex Development
- Apex Unit Testing / Apex Tests
- Salesforce Lightning Development (Aura Framework) with 2 big Projects
- SOQL – Salesforce Object Query Language
- Database Manipulation in Salesforce
- Exception Handling in Apex
- Code Bulkification in Salesforce
- Order Of Execution in Salesforce
- Salesforce Apex Governor Limits
- Object-Oriented Programming System
- Different Tools to Write Salesforce Code
- Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS)
- 15+ Projects
The course can be very helpful for Platform Developer I and Platform Developer II aspirants as well, as 90% of the topics on these exams are covered in the course.
You can also opt for this course if you want to learn Apex Development or Salesforce Lightning Development, the course has it all.
The course is brought to you by SFDCFacts Academy (which is known for its quality content on the Salesforce platform) and taught by Manish Choudhari (an Amazon SDE |||, Ex-Google, Ex-Salesforce) who has taught over 25k students globally. We have other courses published on Udemy, all of them are “Bestseller” and “Highest Rated” in their individual category.
Who this course is for:
- All Salesforce Development Aspirants
- Salesforce Admins & Developers
- Engineering Freshers and Graduate Students
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification Aspirant
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification Aspirant
Also learn: Raspberry Pi