DAY TRADING OR SWING TRADING THE FINANCIAL MARKETS
A trading plan applicable to futures, stocks, forex, or any financial instrument.
In this course you will learn:
- How to acquire the mindset to achieve higher levels of mastery trading futures or any other financial instrument.
- How to improve your Risk and Money Management Plan.
- How to upgrade your trading methodology to read correctly price action for identifying the strongest trend in place.
- How to apply the right skills and tools to increase the probabilities of making winning trades while reducing risk.
- How to integrate risk control, money management, and price action to have a successful trading business.
I have designed this course with the best intention of helping people who want to get involved in the world of trading, but first of all, I need you to understand and accept a survival rule in this business: “NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE MARKET, PEOPLE ONLY HAVE SLIGHT IDEAS “. Markets are driven by trends and psychology in the short-term. The truth is no one knows how far the market will go up or down. No trader has ever had complete clarity about the path markets will take over the short-to-intermediate-term. There are far too many variables at play to know what will happen with anything approaching certainty when it comes to market psychology. This is extremely important that you internalize it so that you can positively advance in the process of making profits playing in the financial markets. I hope you accept and agree with that. Let´s move forward.
In this course, I am going to talk about day trading in a short time frame and I am also going to compare it with swing trading in a longer time frame. All this with the intention that you can compare them and understand the key details of trading on these time frames. This will give you the benefit of deciding what is best for you based on your psychological profile.
Trading the market has a story. There are two emotions at play when trading the markets; “FEAR and GREED”. Fear and greed are emotions that powerfully influence a trader’s mind. But especially fear is a feeling that becomes an impenetrable barrier for many people who have been bitten by the markets. They do not understand that it is impossible not to be bitten in the world of trading, what you have to do is be vaccinated against those bites. Once this is understood, an infinite window of opportunity opens in the financial markets. In this course, I will help you to understand and control this fact.