Web development with C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL, C# OOP. All gathered for full stack web development in one course
What you’ll learn
- Apply the OOP concepts using C#
- How to apply each subject on real C# projects
- You will have an infrastructure to learn programming languages like Java or Python in a very short time
- What objects, classes, fields, properties, methods and constructors are in detail
- How to make a professional project with 3 tier architecture and LINQ
- Using of N- tier Architecture , Design Patterns and Entity framework together
- How to Create Personnel Tracking systems algorithm
- Start learning from scratch and learn about every MS SQL Server topic with examples
- Learn SQL basics with SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio)
- Use SQL commands to filter, sort and manipulate strings, dates numerical data from different sources
- You will also learn SQL transactions and transaction commands
- How to create your own function
- Learn MVC with hands-on examples
- Build secure web applications with ASP .NET MVC and C#
- How to apply each subject on real projects
- Understand the MVC architectural pattern
- Using of Data Transfer Objects as ViewBag, ViewData, TempData
- Understand how to use the database-first approach with using Entity Framework
- Create real-world projects using Asp .Net MVC and Entity Framework
- How to make a professional web project with 4 tier architecture and Entity Framework
- How to Change your Projects Front Pages Easily
- How to Handled errors and exceptions in your apps
- How to use coding techniques to make efficient development
- By the end of this course you will be in a position to build any professional web application with all details using MVC and Entity Framework
This course includes:
- 35 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Desire to learn C# OOP, MS SQL and MVC
- A Windows or Mac for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- Basic C# Knowledge
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server Management Studio
- No Prior Database OR SQL experience is required.
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Full Stack Web Development with C# OOP, MS SQL & ASP.NET MVC course.
- Do you want to build web apps, mobile apps, gamesor
- Do you want to succeed with clean coding, agile, and design patterns?
If your answer is Yes then you have to master Web Development. And you are definitely at the right place.
C# Object-oriented programming is the foundation of many current application development approaches. Interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming are crucial. During my course, you will learn everything, from A to Z, about C# Object-Oriented Programming on real C# projects.
In this course, we use interactive programming techniques; which means we will be building applications together, and furthermore there will be lots of work to be done, of course, followed by answers. You will also learn tips and tricks regarding beautiful and efficient coding techniques.
SQL is the standard language for Relation Database System. All relational database management systems like SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, and others use SQL as the standard database language. SQL is used to communicate with a database.