Dive in and Learn ReactJS with Redux, Hooks and Context, Node.js, Express.js and Mongo DB from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- This is the full React JS course. You will learn React JS, Redux, Hooks and Context, NodeJs, ExpressJs and Mongo DB
- You will learn React JS with hands-on examples
- Learn how to create Single Page Web Application with React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Learn to create multi-page web app with react-router-dom
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk
- Learn to consume context with Context Consumer
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components
- Learn how powerfull when we use Context and Hooks together
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Learn sending request to an API and fetch data
- Routing with React Router
- Manage the data of our application with the Redux library
- Create context with class-based component
- Learn how to consume context with static contextType
- Learn the most important hook functions like, useState, useEffect, useReducer and useContext
- Learn how to easily build the largest and most advanced React applications
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD – write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoD
- Learn the key concepts of the Express JS
- Express Route parameters
- Middleware & Static files
- Query Strings
This course includes:
- 21 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Computer with access to the internet
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the “Full Stack React Js with Redux, Node.Js, Express.Js, MongoDB” course.
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, Hooks & Context, Node.Js, Express.Js and Mongo DB from scratch.
If you are thinking to start to learn ReactJS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.
NodeJS and Express is a growing web server technologies. By learning Node with Express, you can improve your skills, get new job and you can build powerful, robust backend.
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!