Ethical Hackers are in demand.Learn Web Application Penetration testing, Wi-Fi Hacking, Web Hacking, Metasploit & more!
What you’ll learn
- Full Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course
- Advanced Web Application Penetration Testing
- Terms, standards, services, protocols and technologies
- Setting up Virtual Lab Environment
- Modern Web Applications
- Web Application Hosting
- Discovering Web applications on the Same Server
- Learn Nmap Basic and Advanced Scanning Techniques
- Learn about network scan types
- With Nmap, you will learn to identify the operating system and running service versions of the target system
- You will learn options for bypassing firewall, IPS & IDS systems with Nmap
- How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
- What is Port ? What is TCP/UDP port ?
- How to scan TCP or UDP services?
- Importance of Penetration Testing
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Metasploit Filesystem and Libraries
- Nmap Integration and Port Scanning
- SMB and Samba Enumeration
- Exploitation and Gaining Access
- Meterpreter Python/Powershell Extension
- Antivirus Evasion and Cleaning
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- During the course you will learn both the theory and how to step by step setup each method
- Learn how to create undetectable malware using MSFvenom, Veil, TheFatRat, Empire Project, etc
- Learn embedding malware in pdf and doc files
- Learn the working mechanism of Social Engineering Toolkit
- Learn social engineering techniques and terminologies
- Learn how to collect information about people by using OSINT (Open Source Intelligence)
- Learn how to use FOCA, Web Archieve, The Harvester & Recon-NG
- Wireshark: Sniffing the Network Traffic
- Hping for Active Scan and DDoS Attacks
- Ping Scan to Enumerate Network Hosts
- Exploitation Tool: Metasploit Framework (MSF)
- Information Gathering Over the Internet Tools
- Wi-Fi Adapter Settings
- Wi-Fi Network Fundamentals,IEEE 802.11
- Wireless Operating Modes : Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, Monitor modes.
- Wi-Fi Network Interaction, Authentication Methods
This course includes:
- 30 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Minimum 8 GB RAM
- 100 GB Free Harddisk space
- 64-bit processor
- Wi-Fi Adapter(for Wi-Fi Hacking Sections)
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 or Apple Mac OS X 10.12 and later versions
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- A strong desire to understand hacker tools and techniques
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the “Full Ethical Hacking & Penetration Testing Course” course.
68% of business leaders say cybersecurity risks are increasing. As threats rise, companies are trying hard to attract and retain more IT security talent.
But filling IT security roles is proving difficult. Many businesses are facing serious recruitment challenges. There are not enough qualified candidates to fill the roles needed.
The industry faces a skills gap which looks set to increase as cyber threats rise. It is predicted that there will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity roles by 2021. If you are considering a career move, the skills gap represents an excellent opportunity. This course is a great start for you.
This course starts at beginner levels so you don’t need to have previous knowledge of Ethical Hacking. In this course, we will also cover the topic of Wi-Fi Hacking because Wi-Fi hacking is easier than hacking a device connected to that WiFi. There are many free tools that can hack the less secure Wi-Fi router. Apart from this, there are also advanced tools that work on backtrack and can even hack Wi-Fi router with high security.
We are going to start by figuring out what the security issues are that are currently in the field and learn testing methodologies and types. Then we are going to build a lab environment for you to apply what you get from the course and of course, the lab is gone cost you nothing. Then we are going to start with some theory, you know, you should have the philosophy so we can always stay on the same page.
Basic web and internet technologies such as HTML, HTTP, Document Object Model, and so on, these are absolutely needed so that we can complete the testing experience. And then we are gonna cover the reconnaissance section, we will gather information about the target and how to use that information to model an attack. After that, we will tackle the user management issues. Apart from that, we will also try to expose the session management problems.
In the input validation section, we are gonna show why data validation is absolutely important for web applications. So attacks such as Cross-Site Scripting, SQL Injection, and many more we are gonna examine the whole bunch of different types. We also have a cryptography section with some basic attacks. After that, we will discuss some known web application attacks (such as Drupal SQL injection aka Druppageddon).
In this course I tried to show the importance of using free tools and platforms, so you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Also check: AutoCAD course