By registering the course you will have lifetime access all resources, practice videos, and will be able to ask questions about related topics whenever you want.
A step by step approach will help you to track your progress on the go and learn needed skills gradually at your own pace. At the end of this course, you will both have the knowledge and a practical skillset about using network scanning, finding vulnerabilities on systems, and learning the general competencies of ethical hackers.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn by the end of the course,
- Understand the main terminology of Network Scanning and Finding Vulnerabilities in devices in a network
- Using Nmap with full knowledge and experience
- How to scan a network for scripts
- Learn about network scan types
- Learn how to use Hping
- Wireless Operating Modes: Ad-hoc, Infrastructure, Monitor modes.
- Wireless Packet Types
- Analysing Packet Types with Wireshark
- Wi-Fi Network Interaction, Authentication MethodsWEP vs WPA/WPA2
- What is the TCP/IP model and how does it work
- What is OSI model? How does it work
- What is Port? What is the TCP/UDP port
- How to scan TCP or UDP services
- How active services are detected
- How to scan without getting caught in IPS & IDS systems
- How to interpret Nmap outputs
- Nmap scripting (NSE) and more
- WPA/WPA2 Cracking using GPUs with Hashcat
- Key Reinstallation Attacks (KRACK)
- WPS PIN Attacks and more…
- How open source intelligence (OSINT) can be gathered and used for hacking into systems
- How to send fake emails
- Learn about vishing (Voice Phishing) tools and techniques
- How to use Empire Project, MSFvenom, Veil, and TheFatRat
- Testing Methodologies and Types,
- Basic Web and Internet Technologies such as HTML, HTTP, Document Object Model and so on,
- To Gather Information About the Target and Use This Information to Model an Attack.
- User Management Issues.
- Exposing The Session Management Problems.
- Data Validation
- Wardriving with Kismet, Mapping with Google Earth
- Rogue Access Points with Airbase-ng, Wifi Pumpkin 3, Fluxion
- Handshake Snooper and Captive Portal Attack with Fluxion
- Attacks such as Cross-Site Scripting, SQL Injection and many more
- Some Basic Attacks in Cryptography
- Web Application Attacks Such As Drupal SQL injection ( aka Druppageddon )
- And More to Enrich Your Penetration Testing Skills.
And much, much more… We have also added practical lab sessions in our course for sharping up your skills.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
IMPORTANT: This course is created for educational purposes and all the information learned should be used when the attacker is authorized.
Who this course is for:
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment
- Anyone who want to do a Penetration Testing against Wi-Fi networks.
- Anyone who are the System administrators and want to audit their Wi-Fi network configuration.
- Anyone who wants to be a White Hat Hacker
- Anyone who wants to learn how to crack password hashes
- Those who want to start from scratch and move forward
- People who want to take their hacking skills to the next level
Recommended: Excel course