What you’ll learn
- You will be able to understand the important changes/introduction that happened to Strings
- You will be able to use the newly Introduced Template Literals
- You will be having a better understanding the scope and block bindings, using let and const v/s var
- You will be able to understand and implement the upgrades that functions have gone through – including default parameters, rest parameters, spread parameters, block level functions and of course the most talked about arrow functions.
- You will be able to understand the changes/upgrades that have happened to Objects, the new methods added and see how Prototypes have been given more power.
- You will learn Destructuring of Objects and Arrays
- You will learn everything about the newly introduced Sets and Maps
- Want to improve your coding skills and take them to the next level
- Want to excel in frameworks like React JS, Angular JS, meteor JS or Vue JS – This course will definitely help you in that journey
- You should have some knowledge of functions, variables, Objects, Arrays and other fundamentals.
*** Brand New Course Launched in April 2017 ***
Who is This For?
- Existing JS developers who want to bridge their personal learning gaps and learn ES6 start to finish.
- Java, Python, PHP & WordPress Developers looking to become stronger on the client side.
Keep in mind –
There is no development without reiteration!
Each video breaks down a specific part of ES6 and allows for quick referencing in the future. You can binge watch them all today or do a few each day during your lunch or on your commute.
**Please don’t drive and Learn ES6.
Join me for a fun and approachable look at all ES6 has to offer — boost your skills and further your career.
Not sure if it’s for you?
As with all my courses, there is 30 days, 100% money back if it’s not a good fit. Give it a shot!
This course includes
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV