Short Description: – learn about kubernetes ,Deployment , services and HELM in very simple ways with the hand on exercises. This course is for beginners in kubernetes
The requirement’s before enrolling this course:-
-Basic knowledge of Docker
-How to setup Kubernetes
-Basis of Kubernetes
You will learn about :-
-Basic knowledge and fundamentals of Kubernetes
-Deploying apps on Kubernetes
-Designing a Kubernetes application
-How to setup ReplicaSets, Services and deployments on Kubernetes
-How to deploy Kubernetes cluster on local system and cloud
-Configuring storage on a Kubernetes cluster
-Configuring network on a Kubernetes cluster
This course “Kubernetes MasterClass for Absolute Beginners : Kubernetes” is primarily designed for beginners. In this course you will learn about a in depth knowledge of DevOps workflow with hands on experience in this course.
This course also covers about virtualization and cloud technologies like docker containers along with everything else about Kubernetes. This course is a hands on course with many labs and demos inside.
The brief summary of what we get inside the course is:-
- virtual Machines,
- Docker containers,
- Difference between Virtual Machines and Docker Containers,
- How to build Docker Container Images and run them.
- How to push Docker images to Docker Hub Registry
- Difference between Docker and Kubernetes
- What is Kubernetes
- Kubernetes vs Docker Swarm
- Why Google Open Sourced Kubernetes
- What is the need for Kubernetes,
- at is the problem that Kubernetes addresses
- How end-users benefit from Kubernetes,
- Kubernetes Competitors
- How to create a real multi-node Kubernetes Cluster in Google Cloud Platform
- How to create a Minikube cluster on your laptop or VM.
- How to create, run and manage Docker Containers as Pods in Kubernetes Cluster at cloud scale
- How to create a Kubernetes Deployment
- How to create a Kubernetes Load Balancer Service
- Basics on Microservices Architecture
- How to scale up and Scale down Pods in Kubernetes Cluster
- How to perform DevOps workflow (rollout and rollback software updates to Pods) in a Kubernetes Cluster
- How to drain a Kubernetes Node for maintenance using High Availability
- How to add back the node to the cluster after the maintenance.
- How to dismantle the Kubernetes Cluster.
Who should enrol this course:-
-Anyone who will want to learn kubernets
This course provides:-
-16+ hour of video course
-Access on platform like Mobile and T.V.
-Certificate after completion of this course