3 Courses in 1! Save,Protect & Make More! By an Award Winning MBA Professor, VC & Best Selling Online Business Teacher.
What you’ll learn
- Upon completion of this course, students will be able to save, protect and make much more so that their net worth is significantly higher in the long run. You will be a personal finance expert by the end of this course!
- How to profit from the INCREDIBLE Power of Compound Interest
- 100+ Ways to Save More…Including the following ways:
- 14 Ways to Save More on Taxes
- 16 Ways to Save More on Shopping Expenses
- 13 Ways to Save More on Car/Transportation Expenses
- 10 Ways to Save More on Housing Expenses
- 5 Ways to Save More on Vacation Expenses
- 4 Ways to Save More on Gifts & Donation Expenses
- 6 Ways to Save More on Phone/Computer Expenses
- 13 Ways to Save More on Food & Drinks Expenses
- How to Protect Your Money by Understanding Your Net Worth (Creating and Understanding Your Balance Sheet….Meaning “What You Own and What You Owe”)
- Understand if You Should Hire a Financial Advisor to Help Protect Your Money
This course includes:
- 16 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course. Please note that Excel 2013 (or a newer version) is recommended in order to complete some of the exercises in this course. The Excel exercises in this course work on the Windows and Mac versions of Excel. Thanks
Welcome to The COMPLETE Personal Finance Course! I guarantee that this is THE most thorough personal finance course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). This course and the many exercises in this course is customized for literally EVERY Country & EVERY currency in the world!
By An Award Winning Business Professor, Columbia University MBA Graduate (Majored in Finance) and former Goldman Sachs Employee who is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy called An Entire MBA in 1 Course. He is also the author of 101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School, which Forbes calls “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.”
THIS COMPLETE PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE is 3 courses in 1: Save More Money, 2: Protect More Money, 3: Make More Money.
Also included in this course is a very comprehensive Excel spreadsheet that contains more than 25 exercises to help you save, protect and make more money. No prior finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course.
Some of the many Save Money topics and exercises covered in the course include:
- How to analyze and significantly decrease your personal expenses so your net worth increases significantly in the long run
- More than 100 ways to help you save much more money
- How very small savings habits changes lead to fortunes later in life!
Some of the Protect Money topics and exercises covered in the course are:
- What are the secrets of billionaires?
- Understanding and improving your credit score
- Wills, trusts and estate planning
- How much should you spend on a house and how to calculate your mortgage payments
- Creating your perfect budget
- The best way to file taxes
- How retirement accounts work and how to decrease the amount of taxes you will pay, which will lead to significant increases in your long term net worth
- Protecting your family and your possessions using insurance products
- Understanding and increasing your net worth
Some of the Make Money topics and exercises covered in the course are:
- Investing in stocks
- Investing in bonds
- Investing in commodities
- Investing in real estate and more
- How to create your own diversified Investment Portfolio consisting of stocks, bonds, commodities and real estate investment trusts
- Minimizing the ridiculous fees that you pay your bank and investment companies
We will also have an optional section at the end of the course that will teach you how I made Your included Complete Personal Finance Excel Dashboard exercise file, which will help you save, protect and make more money through the many exercises in this course….and this assumes that you have no or very little excel experience and very little or no accounting or finance experience.
Also check: ASP NET