Step-by-Step Learning, Containers, Images, Docker File, SQL Server Linux Image, API, Final Project
What you’ll learn
- Docker Containers Concept
- Docker Vs Virtual Machines
- Significance of Docker
- Where Docker fits in
- Docker Commands
- Docker Images
- Docker File
- Docker Compose
- Multi Container Scenarios
- Any command/terminal prompt basics.
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
- General dotnet concepts is desirable to have.
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- No paid software required – Just install your favourite text editor and get started.
In this course, our instructor Rahul Sahay (Microsoft MVP), specialising in Web technologies will take you through the essentials of Docker for .Net Developers.
Docker—A mainstream programming containerisation platform—can streamline the development procedure by accelerating the setup and design of environments.
In case you’re a .NET developer who needs to utilise containers in your application environment, this course can help by exhibiting how to use Docker in your workflow.
This course will starts by discussing the job of Docker in the container world, and after that goes over fundamental ideas, including how to run a container from a Docker image.
Furthermore, how to use docker commands easily. This starts from fundamental Docker process, like how to include a Dockerfile to a Visual Studio project, and how to compose a Docker image from a Dockerfile. He wraps up the course by talking about how to work with the Docker Compose file format and then publishing the same on dockerhub cloud.
Who this course is for:
- Dotnet developers
- Developers, looking to learn containerization techniques.
- Developers, looking to learn how to build cross platform apps.
- Developers, looking to learn; how to dockerize any .NET Project.
- Software architects wanting to learn docker applied to dotnet projects.
This course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV