With Step-By-Step Practice … Believe me You will learn a lot (SEE THE DESCRIPTION BELOW)
What you’ll learn
- What is Docker and Why to Use it ?
- How Docker Works – (Docker Architecture)
- Virtual Machines Vs Containers
- Installing and Setup Docker on Linux and Mac
- Docker Basics Including : Images , Containers , Networking , Storage , Dockerfiles and Docker Compose
- Docker Hands-On Labs : running hello-world , ubuntu and Nginx Containers
- Docker Containers Management
- Docker Images Management
- Running Nginx Container With Custom Web Pages
- Dockerfile Hands-On Lab
- Building & Running Python Web Application (Docker Compose)
This course includes:
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Eager to Learn and Patience
Note: this Course is intended for beginners and intermediate so please if you are Expert don’t expect any thing from here , unless you want to check if you will get something useful.
Virtual machines and containers differ in several ways, but the primary difference is that containers provide a way to virtualize an OS so that multiple workloads can run on a single OS instance. With VMs, the hardware is being virtualized to run multiple OS instances.
Docker is a set of platform as a service products that use OS-level virtualization to deliver software in packages called containers. Containers are isolated from one another and bundle their own software, libraries and configuration files; they can communicate with each other through well-defined channels.
In this Course you will learn:
•What is Docker and Why to Use it ?
•How Docker Works – (Docker Architecture)
•Virtual Machines Vs Containers
•Installing and Setup Docker on Linux and Mac
•Docker Basics Including : Images , Containers , Networking , Storage , Dockerfiles and Docker Compose
•Docker Hands-On Labs : running hello-world , ubuntu and Nginx Containers ,
•Docker Containers Management
•Docker Images Management
•Running Nginx Container With Custom Web Pages
•Dockerfile Hands-On Lab
•Building & Running Python Web Application (Docker Compose)
IsThis course for me? yes if you are :
• DevOps Engineers
• Software Engineers
• System Administrators
• IT professions
Does the Docker For Beginners (Practical Way) course have a money back guarantee or refund policy?
YES, Docker For Beginners (Practical Way) has a 30-day money back guarantee. The 30-day refund policy is designed to allow students to study without risk.
Who this course is for:
- DevOps Engineers
- Software Engineers
- System Administrators
- IT professions
Do check: Python flask course