How to build a digital marketing strategy and increase online sales in the face of a global pandemic.
What you’ll learn
- Build an Internet Marketing Strategy for Your Project in 2021
- Increase sales with online marketing tools
- Understand the fundamental principles of internet marketing
- 7 steps to building a digital strategy
- Competitive analysis
- Work with analytics tools
- The right way to draw a portrait of a target audience
- Find effective traffic tools for your niche
- Make a media plan
This course includes:
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- It is preferable that you have an online project that you are currently working on so that you can implement the skills you have learned as you go through the course.
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is an innovative way to attract a large audience to your online project. There are a wide variety of internet marketing techniques that you can use, such as social media marketing, content marketing, email marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, display advertising, paid search, web analytics, conversion optimization etc. In this digital marketing course, we will discuss how to make these marketing techniques work in sync with each other.
Role of digital marketing in 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic has made a significant impact on the digitalization process. The digital world is a part of our lives now more than ever. According to the Q2 2020 report from the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. retail e-commerce has reached $211.5 billion. That’s up 31.8% from the first quarter and up 44.5% year-over-year.
Industry experts, marketing professionals, and digital marketers believe that digital marketing influence will continue to grow.
Types and examples of digital marketing
Nowadays, digital marketing is everywhere! Digital marketers communicate with audiences through search engine marketing, social media marketing, paid search, content strategy, display advertising, marketing analytics, big data, and machine learning. If you think that Big Tech is watching you online, you are certainly right!
Digital marketing specialists work with massive amounts of data and analytic tools to target ads better.
How to get a job in digital marketing and what is the salary?
Our digital marketing course will teach you how to develop the most effective digital marketing strategy possible. We guarantee that we can help you grow as a digital marketing professional. The Udemy marketing certificate will be an essential accolade for your future career in digital marketing.
The average salary for a digital marketer in The United States is $57,827 per year.
Why should you choose this digital marketing course?
So why should you choose us over other online marketing courses and digital marketing training?
· We are industry experts! We have over 12 years of experience in online marketing. Our agency has Google Premier Partner and Facebook Marketing Partner status.
· I’ve personally collected a vast amount of digital marketing qualifications (Google Analytics Individual Qualification, Google Ads Individual Qualification, Bing Ads Accredited Professional, Search Ads360 Certified, and others)
· We’ve launched over 1500 successful marketing strategies and marketing campaigns
· We have over 9000 marketing specialists enrolled in our online courses, and they all passed their Google Analytics and Google Ads digital marketing certifications.
· Our course is easy to understand.
· You will get a certificate from Udemy upon completing the course.
Learn how to build a marketing strategy by answering our 7 key questions:
· What have your competitors already done?
· What budgets do they invest in online advertising?
· How to assess results from an online marketing?
· How to stop counting clicks and start making money?
· Who are the visitors who not only visit your site but visit your site and buy something?
· Which channels are the most effective at different stages of decision-making?
· How to form a media plan, an advertising campaign, and how to determine an advertising budget?
Answers to these questions and many more are found within this digital marketing course.
· Comes with detailed visuals and in-depth videos. This course will help you organize everything you do in online marketing, from forming your company mission to choosing the right channels to market to. This course will provide you with the tools to analyze your marketing campaign results, examine your competitors and promote your business successfully on the internet.
What else do you get in this course?
✔ Lifetime access to the course and its updates.
✔ Top digital marketing blogs list
✔ Top digital marketing books list
✔ Top digital Youtube marketing channels list
✔ Top Google’s tools for digital marketer list
✔ Top tools for digital marketer list
✔ A certificate from Udemy upon completing the course.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning an online profession
- Internet marketers
Also check Social media marketing