The simplest course to learn the fundamentals of DevOps right from scratch
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is DevOps and why it is becoming popular in IT industry
- Learn the fundamental principles of DevOps
- Understand what is a DevOps pipeline
- Learn how to use the CI/CD tool – Jenkins
- Learn to use source code management tool – Git
This course includes:
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic knowledge about Linux and networking is good to have
- Basic understanding of software development in general is good to have
DevOps is not only a set of processes and tools but is more rightly represented by the culture of enhanced communication and collaboration between IT operation guys and Developers.
DevOps culture is guided by principles of DevOps such as Automation, infrastructure as code, practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and implemented by a large set of DevOps tools. In this course, DevOps concepts are explained in easy to understand language along with hands-on examples on basic tools of DevOps. It will help you to begin your journey to DevOps.
Enroll now!! see you in class.
checkout: Docker course