TensorFlow concepts, components, pipeline, ANN, Classification, Regression, Object Identification, CNN, RNN, TensorBoard
What you’ll learn
- End-to-end knowledge of TensorFlow
- TensorFlow concepts, development, coding, applications
- TensorFlow components & pipelines
- TensorFlow examples
- Introduction to Python, Linear Algebra, Matplotlib, NumPy, Pandas
- Introduction to Files
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- TensorFlow Playground & Perceptrons
- TensorFlow and Artificial Intelligence
- Building Artificial Neural Networks (ANN) with TensorFlow
- Types of ANN and Components of Neural Networks
- TensorFlow Classification and Linear Regression
- TensorFlow vs. PyTorch vs. Theano vs. Keras
- Object Identification in TensorFlow
- TensorFlow Superkeyword
- CNN & RNN, RNN Time Series
- TensorBoard – TensorFlow’s visualization toolkit
This course includes:
- 29.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Enthusiasm and determination to make your mark on the world!
TensorFlow is an end-to-end open-source machine learning / deep learning platform. It has a comprehensive ecosystem of libraries, tools, and community resources that lets AI/ML engineers, scientists, analysts build and deploy ML-powered deep learning applications. The name TensorFlow is derived from the operations which neural networks perform on multidimensional data arrays or tensors. Deep learning is a subfield of machine learning that is a set of algorithms that is inspired by the structure and function of the brain.
TensorFlow is a machine learning framework that Google created and used to design, build, and train deep learning models. You can use the TensorFlow library do to numerical computations, which in itself doesn’t seem all too special, but these computations are done with data flow graphs. In these graphs, nodes represent mathematical operations, while the edges represent the data, which usually are multidimensional data arrays or tensors, that are communicated between these edges.
In simple words, TensorFlow is an open-source and most popular deep learning library for research and production. TensorFlow in Python is a symbolic math library that uses dataflow and differentiable programming to perform various tasks focused on training and inference of deep neural networks. TensorFlow manages to combine a comprehensive and flexible set of technical features with great ease of use.
There have been some remarkable developments lately in the world of artificial intelligence, from much publicized progress with self-driving cars to machines now composing imitations or being really good at video games. Central to these advances are a number of tools around to help derive deep learning and other machine learning models, with Torch, Caffe, and Theano amongst those at the fore. However, since Google Brain went open source in November 2015 with their own framework, TensorFlow, the popularity of this software library has skyrocketed to be the most popular deep learning framework.
TensorFlow enables you to build dataflow graphs and structures to define how data moves through a graph by taking inputs as a multi-dimensional array called Tensor. It allows you to construct a flowchart of operations that can be performed on these inputs, which goes at one end and comes at the other end as output.
Top organizations such as Google, IBM, Netflix, Disney, Twitter, Micron, all use TensorFlow.
Uplatz provides this extensive course on TensorFlow. This TensorFlow course covers TensorFlow basics, components, pipelines to advanced topics like linear regression, classifier, create, train and evaluate a neural network like CNN, RNN, auto encoders etc. with TensorFlow examples.
The TensorFlow training is designed in such a way that you’ll be able to easily implement deep learning project on TensorFlow in an easy and efficient way. In this TensorFlow course you will learn the fundamentals of neural networks and how to build deep learning models using TensorFlow. This TensorFlow training provides a practical approach to deep learning for software engineers. You’ll get hands-on experience building your own state-of-the-art image classifiers and other deep learning models. You’ll also use your TensorFlow models in the real world on mobile devices, in the cloud, and in browsers. Finally, you’ll use advanced techniques and algorithms to work with large datasets. You will acquire skills necessary to start creating your own AI applications and models.
You’ll master deep learning concepts and models using TensorFlow frameworks and implement deep learning algorithms, preparing you for a career as Deep Learning Engineer. Learn how to build a neural network and how to train, evaluate and optimize it with TensorFlow.
TensorFlow is completely based on Python. This course also provides a sound introduction to Python programming concepts, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas so that you can acquire those skills in this course itself before moving on to learn the TensorFlow concepts. The aim of this TensorFlow tutorial is to describe all TensorFlow objects and method.
This TensorFlow course also includes a comprehensive description of TensorBoard visualization tool. You will gain an understanding of the mechanics of this tool by using it to solve a general numerical problem, quite outside of what machine learning usually involves, before introducing its uses in deep learning with a simple neural network implementation.
TensorFlow architecture works in three parts:
- Preprocessing the data
- Build the model
- Train and estimate the model
It is called TensorFlow because it takes input as a multi-dimensional array, also known as tensors. You can construct a sort of flowchart of operations (called a Graph) that you want to perform on that input. The input goes in at one end, and then it flows through this system of multiple operations and comes out the other end as output.
This is why it is called TensorFlow because the tensor goes in it flows through a list of operations, and then it comes out the other side.
TensorFlow – Course Syllabus
Who this course is for:
- Machine Learning & Deep Learning Engineers
- Data Scientists & Senior Data Scientists
- Beginners and newbies aspiring for a career in Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Data Analysts & Advanced Data Analytics Professionals
- TensorFlow Engineers
- Machine Learning Developers – TensorFlow/Hadoop
- Software Developers – AI/ML/Deep Learning
- Anyone wishing to learn TensorFlow algorithms and applications
- Deep Learning Engineers – Python/TensorFlow
- Artificial Intelligence Engineers and Senior ML/DL Engineers
- Researchers and PhD students
- Data Engineers
- AI & RPA Developers – TensorFlow/ML
- AI/ML Developers
- Machine Learning Leads & Enthusiasts
- TensorFlow and Advanced ML Developers
Also check: Blockchain course