“ We will shift from a mobile first to an AI first world.” (Sundar Pichai, Alphabet / Google CEO)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the most important technologies of the 21st century and part of the 4th industrial revolution. AI will transform every industry similar to electricity over 100 years ago and have a huge impact on how humans live and work in the future.
Moving into Data Science is an amazing career choice. There’s high demand for Data Scientists across the globe and people working in the field enjoy high salaries and rewarding careers. For instance, average annual salaries arearound $125,000 in America and ₹14 lacs in India.
Machine Learning (ML) is a subset of Artificial Intelligence that uses data for learning and making predictions. Machine Learning is already used in many applications such as recommending movies on Netflix or ranking products on Amazon – but this is just the beginning.
The Complete Machine Learning Course is a comprehensive training program designed for people who want to understand the ins and outs of Machine Learning. The course will teach you everything you need to know to start building a career in Data Science.
The training covers the fundamentals of Machine Learning – including workflow, techniques (regression, classification, clustering,..), algorithms (naive bayes, decision trees, support vector machines,…) and tools.
You will learn every detail of a typical Machine Learning project and understand how to solve real-world problems by applying AI-related solutions that make a business impact.
Our teaching philosophy is to focus on thought process and understanding of Machine Learning principles. This method helps to develop the necessary intuition to work on any Data Science project.
Expect the training to be hands-on and practical. We use a lot of examples from different industries in the course to explain the application of Machine Learning and make concepts easy to grasp and applicable to a variety of business problems.
Core part of the Complete Machine Learning Course is our own Machine Learning framework “The 7 Stages of Machine Learning”. Students will learn how to tackle any Machine Learning project by following those stages starting with framing the problem to actually deploying the model.
7 Stages of Machine Learning
- Problem DefinitionDefine the business problem that will be solved through Machine Learning
- Data CollectionGather and measure information from different sources relevant to the problem
- Data VisualizationSee and understand trends, outliers, and patterns through charts, graphs, and maps
- Data PreparationTransform and convert raw data into a clean data set before applying ML algorithms
- Machine Learning ModelingTrain Machine Learning algorithms to make predictions solving the business problem
- Feature EngineeringSelect and build features that represent the underlying problem to the predictive model
- Model DeploymentIntegrate Machine Learning model into production environment to make business decisions
We will use Python as a programming language. It is a great choice as Python has an extensive set of Machine Learning libraries such as Scikit-Learn, NumPy, Pandas, Selenium, and Beautiful Soup, as well as a huge community that can help with getting started in Data Science.
This course is the perfect starting point for everyone interested in getting into the field of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. We will cover everything you need to know to get started.
Ready to start learning? Enroll in this training and dive deep into Machine Learning. See you there!
WHY MACHINE LEARNING
- Extremely interesting and sought-after subfield of Artificial Intelligence
- Exciting real-world applications (self-driving cars, recommendations,…)
- Exploding amount of data across industries that can be analyzed
- Companies seeking experts in the field and offering well-paid jobs
WHY THIS COURSE
- Comprehensive Machine Learning deep dive with hands-on approach
- Practical learning frameworks such as ‘7 Stages of Machine Learning’
- Focus on Data Science thought process like no other online course
- Instructors with years of experience in Machine Learning training
Also enroll in : C Programming