Begin data analytics by learning Excel, SQL, Python, Analytics & ML concepts from scratch. Must-know for a data analyst
You’re looking for a complete course on how to become a data analyst, right?
You’ve found the right Data Analyst Masterclass with Excel, SQL & Python course! This course will teach you data-driven decision-making, data visualization, data analytics in SQL, and the use of predictive analytics like linear regression in business settings.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Master Excel’s most popular lookup functions such as Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, and Match
- Become proficient in Excel data tools like Sorting, Filtering, Data validations, and Data importing
- Make great presentations using Bar charts, Scatter Plots, Histograms, etc.
- Become proficient in SQL tools like GROUP BY, JOINS, and Subqueries
- Become competent in using sorting and filtering commands in SQL
- Learn how to solve real-life business problems using the Linear Regression technique
- Understand how to interpret the result of the Linear Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
How this course will help you?
A Verifiable Certificate of Completion is presented to all students who undertake this course on Data Analyst Skillpath in Excel, SQL, and Python.
If you are a student, business manager, or business analyst, or an executive who wants to learn Data Analytics concepts and apply data analytics techniques to real-world problems of the business function, this course will give you a solid base for Data Analytics by teaching you the most popular data analysis models and tools
Why should you choose this course?
We believe in teaching by example. This course is no exception. Every Section’s primary focus is to teach you the concepts through how-to examples. Each section has the following components:
- Concepts and use cases of different Statistical tools required for evaluating data analytics models
- Step-by-step instructions on implementing data analytics models
- Downloadable files containing data and solutions used in the course
- Class notes and assignments to revise and practice the concepts
The practical classes where we create the model for each of these strategies are something that differentiates this course from any other course available online.
Learn: Bitcoin course