Learn how to uncover the power of data analysis and statistics in this complete and easy to follow step-by-step course
What you’ll learn
- How to analyze data and how to use statistics in practice
- How to predict or explain different behaviors and events
- How to prepare data for the analysis
- How to collect data
- How to create a survey
- How to visualize data
- How to find ideas for data research
- How to tell the story through data
- How to draw conclusions and have profits from the results of your data analysis
This course includes:
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- 19 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Everyone can take this course, no experience is needed. We will go step-by-step from the very beginning
- Just some time and willingness to learn
Find out why data planning is like a bank robbery and why you should explore data like Indiana Jones. Get to know the poisonous triangle of data collection and see how data can be spoiled during preparation with one bad ingredient. Learn why data analysis itself is the cherry on top and understand why data analysis is all about the money and what to do about it.
If you ever wanted to learn data analysis and statistics, but thought it was too complicated or time consuming, you’re in the right place. Start using powerful scientific methods in a simple way. This is the data analysis and statistics course you’ve been waiting for. Practical, easy to understand, straight to the point.
This course will give you the complete package to be very effective in analyzing data and using statistics. Throughout the course we will use the mobile shopping case study, which makes learning fun along the way.
Main features of this course:
- Provides you the complete package to be comfortable using statistics and analyzing data
- Covers all stages of data analysis process
- Very easy to understand
- No complicated equations
- Plain English instead of multiple statistical terms
- Practical, with mobile shopping case study
- Exercises and quizzes to help you master data analysis and statistics
- Real world dataset and other materials to download
- More than 70 high quality videos
Why should you take this course?
Data analysis is becoming more and more popular and important every year. You don’t have to become data science guru or master of data mining overnight, but you should know how to analyze and use data in practice. You should be able to effectively work with real world, business data on your own. And this course is all about giving you just that in the quickest and easiest way possible. You won’t waste time for theoretical concepts relevant to geeks and teachers only. We will dive directly into the key knowledge and methods.
You will follow the intuitive step-by-step process, with examples, quizzes and exercises. The same process that is utilized by the most successful companies. At the end of the course you will feel comfortable with data analysis tasks and use of the most important statistics. This course is a first step you need to take into the world of professional data analysis and you don’t need any experience to take it. Go beyond Excel analysis and surprise your boss with valuable insight. Or learn for the benefit of your own company. Whatever is your motivation to start with data analysis and statistics, you’re in the right place.
This complete course is divided into six essential chapters that corresponds with the six parts of data analysis process – data planning, data exploration, data collection, data preparation, data analysis and data monetization. All of this explained in a pleasant and accessible way, just like your colleague would explain this to you. And obviously you have 30 days money back guarantee, if you don’t like this course for any reason. But I do everything in my power for you not only to like the course, but to love it.
A lot of people will tell you that you have to learn programming languages to analyze data effectively, but it’s not true and you will see it in this course. Programming background is nice, but you don’t have to know any programming language to uncover the power of data. Understanding data analysis and statistics is not far away. It is the key competence on the job market, but also in everyday life. Remember that no great decision has ever been made without it. Sign up for this course today and immediately improve the skills essential for your success.
Who this course is for:
- It’s for you, if you want to make informed decisions based on data
- It’s for you, if you want to be more efficient in your work
- It’s for you, if you want to update or develop your skills and analyze data the right way
- It’s for you, if you are interested in data analysis or statistics
- It’s for you, if the content of other courses turned out to be difficult to understand
Recommended: Python Course