Learn How To Create IOS Apps And Never Do A Hard Days Work Again.Zero Coding Needed in this ios app development tutorial
What you will learn
- Everything you need to develop iOS apps for the iPhone and iPad106 lectures divided into 27 chapters covering everything from designing to coding to publishing apps in the app store
- Descriptions on how to use the iPhone and iPad features and limitations to your advantage
- Walkthrough to creating your first two apps
Infinite Skills have a wide range of tutorials covering all the popular applications and programming languages. A full list of courses complete with free demos.
About This Tutorial
In this iOS app development tutorial, you will learn how to create apps for iPhone and iPad devices. Expert trainer and published author Tony Bove introduces you to using the iOS Software Development Kit (SDK) and Xcode to build apps for the iPhone, iPad and Universal apps. Even if you have never programmed before or built apps before, by the end of this iOS app development tutorial you will be fully capable of building apps and submitting them to the App Store.
Before you even start building an app, Tony takes you through what makes a good app, and the limitations you will face on the iPhone and iPad platforms. You will learn how to design a good user interface, how to use the iOS simulator, how to program in Xcode, and how an app runs. From there, you will jump right into building apps: designing the interface, including iAds in your app, animating, timing, and much more. You will also learn how to build iPad specific apps to take advantage of a larger screen and additional features. Finally, you will learn how to package your apps, and prepare them for submission to the app store.
By the conclusion of this iOS app development tutorial you will be fully capable of designing, creating and submitting an app to the Apple App Store, using the iOS SDK and Xcode. The author has included working files, to allow you to work alongside him as he builds an app throughout this video based iOS app development tutorial.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build an iPhone or iPad application, including:
- Product Managers
- Aspiring Developers (note advanced developers will likely find this class too elementary and should view our more advanced course)
- Startup Founders
Also learn: Android App Development