Create some Epic games in Unity®. Create the game’s Assets from scratch in Blender and Pixel Art
What you’ll learn
- Build a platform Shooter game and an Adventure game in Unity®.
- Learn the fundamentals of game design.
- Code in C#.
- Create artwork in MagicaVoxel, Photoshop, and Blender.
- Integrate the art from into Unity®.
- Build 3D models for the game in Blender.
- Create Pixel Art with MagicaVoxel.
- And More!
This course includes:
- 123 hours on-demand video
- 58 articles
- 50 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- To follow along with these tutorials, you will need the following programs: Blender v2.78 (for 3D modeling and texturing), MagicaVoxel, Photoshop or a free program like Gimp (for 2D art and some texturing), and Unity® 5.4.3f1 (for game set-up and coding).
- Unity® and Blender are free to download. Please download and install Unity® and Blender before purchasing this course.
- This course was recorded on a Mac computer, but you can use Unity® and Blender on a PC.
In this course, you learn how to build a 3D and 2D game with Unity® and Blender as well as Photoshop and Magicavoxel. This course is unique because we make both the code and the art for the game from scratch.
Unity® is one of the most popular platforms in game development. You can use Unity® to build 2D and 3D games. Unity® is cross-platform, which means it is easy to use with other platforms.
Then you create the 3D models for the game in Blender. You build all the art assets for the game, including the characters, weapons, cannon, dungeon, and temple. You learn how to integrate your art from Blender into Unity®.
“At the first glance, I was not very amazed, but when I saw the curriculum and methods used in the classes, I am certain that one can take as much as possible out of this course into a real world example. The course teaches you: Unity from ground up C# Programming in general Blender modeling So you don’t have to understand Unity nor programming nor Blender. The pace is more on the slow side, but it is very easy to grasp and pick up. It is a great tutorial package with A HUGE library of steps. Highly recommended!”
“The programming portion is very well explained. The instructor provides very good examples on how C# programming is performed on objects. I’m enjoying the Blender portion of the course. The development of a character in Blender is explained very well and I’ve learned many new techniques for UV Mapping the character.”
Blender, like Unity®, is a popular production suite that is free to download. Blender is a revolutionary tool for making 3D art digitally. With Blender, you can make art assets for games, like we do in this course.
The pace is more on the slow side, but this course is very easy to grasp and pick up. It is a great tutorial package with A HUGE library of steps.
Glauco Pires takes you through the process of coding a game in Unity® from scratch. Kevin Liao teaches you how to create all the artistic elements you will need to complete the game. Kevin will teach this section of the course in MagicaVoxel, Photoshop, and blender to make original art and assets.
Even if you’re not an artist, you can make basic art models. You may have heard of Axiom Verge and Stardew Valley. These games are million-dollar successes. But did you know that only one person made each?
Usually it takes a whole team of people to build a game. But creators Thomas Happ and Eric Barone developed and designed their games by themselves. Now they’re millionaires. You can do it, too.
Also now included in these bundles are our extra courses. If you want to learn to use other programs such as Camtasia or Sketch, you get more content than what you paid for this way!
We really hope you decide to purchase this course and take your knowledge to the next level. Let’s get started.
Enroll now to join the community!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Unity® 5.4.3f1 or Blender v2.78.
- Anyone who wants to learn to Create Pixel Art.
- Anyone who wants to learn game development.
- This course assumes you know a little about Unity® 5.4.3f1 and Blender v2.78.
Also Enroll ASAP in 110 Game Development Course