Presentation Skills – Public Speaking – Communication Skills – Storytelling Skills for Every Situation and Skill Level
Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Skills are the most important personal skills you can ever develop for your success in life. Life is a series of presentations. Those who develop strong presentation skills and public speaking skills do well in school, secure jobs and promotions and often ascend to the highest levels of leadership in corporations, governments and civic life. People who fail to develop presentation skills often have their careers stagnate or plateau in the mid-range. Sadly, presentation skills are either not taught in primary or secondary education or are taught poorly.
The Complete Presentation Skills Masterclass for Every Occasion course is your way to get a Master’s level education on how to present effectively. You will receive in-depth training on every aspect of Presentation Skills – Public Speaking – Communication Skills – Storytelling Skills – PowerPoint – Confidence on Camera
This course is designed to be a one stop shop for all your presentation skills and public speaking skills training needs.
This course has the following:
- More lectures on presentation skills than any other course on Udemy, by far.
- More hours of training than any other course (29 hours long. Sometimes More is More!)
- More in-depth training techniques than any other course.
“I’ve devoted the last 30 years of my life conducting live, in-person presentation skills and public speaking skills to Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and Professional Athletes. Now, I’m excited to bring to you these same insider secrets that will transform you into an excellent presenter. If you take this course and do a few simple homework assignments, I am absolutely convinced I can make your presentation skills world-class. You WILL be able to do the following in EVERY Presentation:
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, regardless of audience size.
- Present so your audience understands you.
- Present so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part).
- Influence your audience to take the actions you want.
TJ Walker, President of Media Training Worldwide and best-selling Udemy Instructor.