One of Udemy’s highest rated Photoshop courses – by one of the Top 10 Adobe Instructors in the world – this course teaches you to use this industry-leading image editing application as a creative professional. The whole course content, including examples, techniques, exercises and quizzes have been carefully selected and refined to offer the most efficient and enjoyable way to master Adobe Photoshop.
This course has been purposely designed for users of all experiences, from complete beginners to existing Photoshop users, who want to take their skills to the next level. Being able to confidently work in Photoshop is an essential skill for any Photographer or Graphic Designer, but it is an equally useful tool for Retouchers, UI/UX designers, Web Developers, Digital Artists and various other areas within and outside of the creative industry.
‘One of the best courses on Udemy I’ve taken. It covers both the topic at hand and also how to get certified in it – all in a format that’s relaxing and enjoyable. The instructor is impressive. Very knowledgeable man.’
More about Adobe Photoshop:
If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- First of we will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, navigation, preferences, setting up new documents and applying simple adjustments to images.
- The next chapter will teach you everything you need to know about one of the most crucial features in Photoshop, working with Layers.
- Moving on you will learn about all the drawing tools and techniques, focusing on creating and working with Brushes and Vector Shapes.
- The following chapters will walk you through core skills that are essential to work non-destructively in Photoshop: Transformations, Selections, Masking, Smart Objects and Adjustment Layers.
- The next chapter is all about retouching techniques. You will learn the difference between technical and creative image retouching and all the features and techniques professionals use for enhancing images for adverts, movie posters and the beauty industry.
check: Mern Stack