My Ethical Hacking course includes Web Hacking, Phishing, NMAP, Password Cracking, Penetration Testing, Metasploit &more
What you’ll learn
- Learn Ethical Hacking with Penetration Testing
- Setting Up The Laboratory
- Install Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system
- Install Windows & vulnerable operating systems as virtual machines for testing
- Discover vulnerable applications
- What is TCP/IP model
- What is OSI model
- How to scan TCP or UDP services?
- Exploit vulnerabilities to gain control over systems
- Vulnerability scanning, Exploit, Post Exploit, Payload
- Learn about script scanning
- Gain control over computer systems using server side attacks
- Gathering password hashes, cracking passwords, taking screenshots, logging keystrokes etc.
- Using backdoors to persist on the victim machine
- Information Gathering Over the Internet Tools
- Web App Hacking Tools
- Social Engineering Toolkit (SET) for Phishing
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods
- What is Port ? What is TCP/UDP port ?
This course includes:
- 27 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- 8 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (16 GB recommended)
- 64-bit system processor is mandatory
- 20 GB or more disk space
- Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”
- Modern Browsers like Google Chrome (latest), Mozilla Firefox (latest), Microsoft Edge (latest)
- All items referenced in this course are Free
- A computer for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong desire to understand hacker tools and techniques
- Be able to download and install all the free software and tools needed to practice
- A strong work ethic, willingness to learn and plenty of excitement about the back door of the digital world
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course.
My Complete Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Course is for everyone! If you don’t have any previous experience on a Ethical Hacking, not a problem!
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to pro hackers. You’ll go from beginner to extremely high-level and I will take you through each step with hands-on examples.
And if you are a pro-Ethical Hacker, then take this course to quickly absorb the latest skills, while refreshing existing ones.
The good news is:
All applications and tools recommended are free. So you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Before attending the course please read below the course requirements.
This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing and ethical hacking but I also will share with you the theory side of each attack. Before jumping into Penetration Testing or other practices with Ethical Hacking tools you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software on your machine. In this course, you will have a chance to keep yourself up-to-date and equip yourself with a range of Ethical Hacking skills.
When you finish this course you will learn the most effective steps to prevent attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques that you can directly apply when you get back to work. I am coming from the field and I will be sharing my 20 years’ experience with all of you. So you will also learn tips and tricks from me so that you can win the battle against the wide range of cyber adversaries that want to harm your environment.
CPU: 64-bit Intel i5/i7 (4th generation +) – x64 bit 2.0+ GHz processor or more recent processor is mandatory for this class (Important – Please Read: a 64-bit system processor is mandatory)
Virtualization Technology: Enable virtualization technology on BIOS settings, such as “Intel-VTx”.
RAM : 8 GB (Gigabytes) of RAM or higher (16 GB recommended)
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest)
- Microsoft Edge (latest)
Disk : 20 GB or more disk space