This is the definitive DApp Developer Bootcamp course. After completing the final project, you will have extensively gone through the following tools and technologies:
- Ethereum Blockchain
- Async Await
- Node (Http)
- React Lifecycles
- Front End UI & UX
- Transfer / TransferFrom
- Approval & Authorization Events
- Ethereum Blockchain Network and Deployment
- Smart Contract Interactions
You will be able to code-along, step by step through the videos and exercises, and complete the following projects:
* Write, compile, debug, and deploy multiple smart contracts.
* Use professional testing unit suites to check blockchain data.
* Learn how the front end interacts with blockchain data.
* Deploy and hook up to local test networks and run transactions on the Ethereum blockchain in real time.
* Build your own ERC20 Token.
* Reverse Engineer a decentralized banking system with Yield Farming Staking & Rewards from scratch.
* Start working remotely freelancing on DApp and Smart Contract projects in the Ethereum Blockchain world.
I have put into this course the best techniques and tools that I’ve used throughout my entire professional career. There are countless tutorials and master classes out there and it is very easy to get lost on a forum wasting time reading over differing opinions endlessly. But none of that gives you a true learning experience to understanding what’s going on under the hood and being able to succeed not just in the course, but in your projects and career thereafter. This course is the solution for those who are stuck trying to figure out how to get things to work and overwhelmed with tutorials as well as those who want to get into modern tech, but aren’t sure where to start and don’t have the money to spend. This course embodies all of my years of experiences including the best things that work as well as the trappings to avoid, so you don’t have to waste hours upon hours for nothing going back and instead just focus on moving forward and staying on track with the most modern tools available.
This is a one of a kind program because there is not yet anything else out there that can offer you this in DApp development. You’re not going to come out of this stuck and feeling limited by just learning basic solidity on an IDE, or feeling like you can’t progress without taking on tons of additional resources. You will come out of it with something for more valuable, going step by step building a DApp from scratch and being guided and challenged all along the way. We’re going to be learning many translatable and employable skills such as:
- Solidity & Smart Contracts: Learn the language that it takes to build the top NFT marketplaces such as OpenSea, lending platforms and Exchanges from Uniswap to Gemini, Yield Farming and all the exciting new developments in DeFi.
- Structuring Out A Professional Project from the Ground Up: We go step by step looking at what it takes to develop a full fledge project from building out our own smart contract features to implementing them onto the front end.
- Mocha and Truffle Tests: You will actually code out professional tests and assertions on developed smart contracts to ensure there are no errors to prep for network blockchain transaction and deployment. This is the real way to build out projects both for immutable blockchain transactions as well as large applications in the real world.
- Web3 & MetaMask: We will use the most powerful libraries available to hook up Crypto Wallets to our application and run through verification processes and authorization of transactions.
- Build A Full Complete Local Dev Env: We will loading up our own test network and leveraging the Ethereum blockchain to build a fully capable local developer environment for building DApps.
These days there are so many technologies out there and opinions on how and what to learn, and learning just one language or technique in small pieces as opposed to going through the actual steps and integrating all the key pieces limits our ability to greatly progress. Learning the lessons like the ones above are what it’s going to take to truly level you up so that you’re well ahead of the game in 2021 when it comes to modern DApp development.