Short Description: Learn how to Create your First 2D Games And Learn C# coding step by step using Unity Engine
List Of Games You Will Build:
- ColorSwitch Game
- Flappy Bird Game
- Basketball Game
- Ellen Game
- Space Shooter Game
- Sunny Land Game
- Knife Hit Game
Other than that you will learn to:
- Create Awesome Games using “Analog Controller”for Best Game Practice
- Publishing a Game on Google Play Store
- Create Awesome Level Design using “TileMap”
- Create your own level Design
- Create Best Score(Score System)
- Make AI Enemy.
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Android mobile Games with the Unity game engine.
Build a strong foundation in Unity and Android Game Development with this course.
- Android Game Examples
- Version Controlling
- Leader boards implementation
The course is project-based as we believe this is the best way to learn Unity and C#. You will not just be learning dry programming concepts, but applying them immediately to real indie games as you go. All the project files will be included, as well as additional references and resources – you’ll never get stuck. There are talking-head videos, powerful diagrams, quality screen casts and more.
Oh, and it’s just bigger and better than other Unity courses you will find online. See the course length and the reviews.
For each demo game you build you will follow this process…
- Be challenged to build the entire game yourself.
- Be shown step-by step how to build it.
- Be challenged to apply, and re-apply your knowledge regularly.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee. The creators are qualified and experienced coders and avid gamers, so are able to explain complex concepts clearly, as well as entertain along the way.
You will learn C#, and in turn build a solid foundation for Object Oriented Programming. By the end of the course you’ll be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more.
What this course DOESN’T cover…
Whereas this course is already huge, we can’t possibly cover everything in that time. Here are some things we will not be covering…
- Performance optimization.
- Editor plugins or modifications.
- Physics engine modification*
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Who Wants To Master Unity 2D Games Should Take This Course
Who this course is for:
- Unity intermediate
- Unity Beginners
- C# intermediate
- C# beginners