Does this course include a Business Analysis and PM Certification?
Yes, you will receive a Business Analysis and Project Management Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).
Can I add this Business Analysis and PM Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Business Analysis and PM Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called “Professional Development,” then, just add the course title, year of completion and Udemy at the end.
Does a Udemy Business Analysis and PM Certification have any value in the real world?
Of course it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide “accredited” certifications (like the one you would get from a University),
Moreover this is not only a BA Course but Also a guide and course on PMP, Prince Method of Project Management, Scrum Master, Design Thinking and Product Management
· You should have an interest in Business Analysis and the role and responsibilities of a business analysts.
· An interest in Software Development Life Cycle, PMP, Product and Design Thinking
· Have an interest in Requirement management, Planning good requirements and Business Modelling.
Who this course is for
· Professionals with Business Analysis and Analysts.
· New Business analyst who is looking to see them successful in an financial management role
· Existing Analysts looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations
· People looking for a Business Analysis Certification
· People looking for a Crash Course in Business Analysis. People who want to start a career in Business Analysis
· People looking to switch from their current role to the role of a Business Analyst
· Aspiring Business Analysts. Business Analysts who are new to the position
· People Interested in Project, Product Management
· People Interested in learning scrum, design thinking and similar processes.
Udemy is the most important online education platform in the modern world with over 40 Million users worldwide. So it definitely carries weight and is increasingly becoming recognized worldwide. So rest assured adding this Business Analysis and PM Certification to your CV increases your probability of getting that dream job in Business Analysis or as a PM/Scrum Master.
This Complete Business Analysis, Project Management, Agile Management Fundamentals Course + CERTIFICATION includes everything you need to know to kick-start your career as a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Manager/Owner from the key concepts to the most widely used tools and applications. Plus, even lectures on Job Opportunities and Salaries
Business Analysis, Project, Product Management is an amazing field with tons of job opportunities across different sectors and industries. In this Certification course we will teach you the fundamentals of Business Analysis and how to apply them; plus how to develop into a Business Analyst, and finally how to maximize your chances of getting a job as a BA, PM, Product Manager, Scrum Master etc.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
· High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
· Downloadable handouts which you can use as a reference, study guide, cheat sheet and the go to resource on the job.
· Quizzes and activities that help you validate what you learnt and put it into practice to increase your information retention.
· 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
· Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
· Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
Why takes this course?
· You will become a Certified Business Analyst, PM (you’ll get a Certificate of Completion upon completing this course). You can add it to your CV
· It was created by a Business Analysis and Project Management expert with experience across different industries, countries and projects
· It’s been designed from the ground up with a focus on Quality, not quantity.
· The course includes Free templates, Free tools and other Freebies
· You have nothing to lose. You’re back by a 30 day money-back guarantee, no questions asked!
· It can lead to a fullfilling career with a great salary
· Job opportunities for Business Analysts, Project Manager abound
· Business Analysis and Project Management is a really interesting field. No two days are alike, it’s always exciting :). Moreover you do not need any technical knowledge or background for the same.
Why take this course and not another one?
· It’s The Most Complete and Comprehensive Course on Business Analysis, Prpject Management, Product Management, Scrum and Agile, Design Thinking and Prince 2 Unique value proposition.
· You will get a ton of awesome Freebies, templates, real world examples and other resources to further your education, knowledge and experience.
· It includes free tools, free downloadable templates, real world examples, tips and freebies
· You will learn from a Business Analysis, Project Management expert who applies this on a daily basis to his personal and professional projects.
· This course gets updated on a regular basis and you get all updates free for life!
After Completing this course, you can appear for the professional exams like PMP, Prince2, Design Thinking IDF, Scrum Master Certifications
Who is behind this course?
A group of Engineer & Serial Entrepreneur with 2 MBAs who has played the role of Business Analyst, PMO, Scrum Master, Product Owner in many projects and has vast experience in Business Analysis, Project and Product Management.
This course is not suitable for:
· Experienced or Intermediate BAs. This course is for Beginners
· People that prefer quantity over quality
· People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations
· People who aren’t prepared to go through the entire course and take notes
· People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation
· People who already have a lot of experience with Business Analysis and are more intermediate to advanced
What are the advantages of Business Analysis and Project Management?
· It’s core to any Business
· It allows you to identify improvement opportunities or issues and deliver innovative/value-driven solutions
· It can lead to career growth
· It touches pretty much on every industry you can think of in any country in the world
· It’s an interesting and engaging field
· You get the opportunity to interact with people and business leaders on a daily basis
Why be a Business Analyst or Project Manager in the first place?
1. Potential Earnings – Let’s be honest it’s the main reason we work in the first place. So, you’ll be happy to hear that a typical Business Analyst (BA) and Project Manager (PM) earns over $78,000 per year. And that is only the average. Work hard, continue to increase the value you provide, and just imagine how much you could end up making!
2. Market Growth – The Business Analysis job market is expected to grow at a rate of 19% over the next 10 years, so get in now and take advantage of an industry that’s on the rise. In fact, per the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, American employers will need 876,000 business analysis-related professionals in 2020. It is a great time to be versed in business analysis!
3. Career Springboard – The skills you learn as a Business Analyst are crucial to a host of many other professions, everything from IT to Business. This career path isn’t just a job, it’s an investment in your future.
4. Use Existing Industry Knowledge – Similarly, the skills you’ve learned outside of the business analysis world are highly valued in the industry – so rather than starting anew, you can be put your experience to good use.
5. It’s Never Boring – With new projects always on the horizon, and different challenges to tackle each day, the role of a Business Analyst never grows stale.
· In the first part of the course you’ll learn the most common business analysis, its roles and responsibilities of analysts, software development life cycle,
· In the middle part of the course you’ll learn how to designing the project management through different techniques, JAD and its details and software requirements specifications. You will get a knowledge of SRS and different types of User Cases through User case diagrams.
· In the third part of the course, you’ll develop the ability analyze the Requirements management and its planning good requirements and accordingly following the different types of business modelling.
· In the final part of the course, you’ll develop the ability to manager the Project, Product, Scrum Process, Design Thinking concept and Prince 2
1. Introduction and Study Plan
a. Introduction, Study Plan and Structure of the Course
b. Introduction of Business Analysis
c. Who is a Business Analysts and it’s Importance.
d. On- site team and Off-site team.
e. Role of a IT business Analyst
f. BA Role
g. How is it different from other professions.
a. SDLC Life Cycle Graph through its different stages.
b. Post SDLC Process.
c. Role of Business analysts during SDLC Process.
3. Role of Business Analysts
a. Major Roles of a BA
b. Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
c. Executing Phase
d. Monitoring and Controlling Phase
e. Closing Phase
f. What a BA is Expected to Deliver
4. BA Tools and Techniques
a. Introduction to BA Tools and Techniques
b. Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
c. Applicability of Tools and Process
5. JAD Session
b. Use of a JAD Session
c. Participants in a JAD Session
d. Requirement gathering techniques
6. Functional Requirements Document
b. Functional Requirements Deliverable
7. Software Requirements Specification
b. Purpose of SRS
c. Revision History
d. Document Approval
b. What is a Use-Case
c. Benefits of a Use-Case
d. The Anatomy of a Use-Case
e. Guidance for Use-Case Template
f. Use-Case Definition
g. Precondition and Post Condition
9. Use-Case Diagrams
b. Drawing Use-Case Diagrams
c. Example ─ Withdrawal Use-Case
d. Use-Case Template
e. Generalization between Use-Cases
f. Association between Use- Cases
g. Basic Principles for successful application of Use- Cases.
10. Requirements Management
b. Why Projects Fail
c. Why Successful Teams do Requirements Management
d. Let’s Start with the Basics
e. Collaboration & Buy- In from Stakeholders
11. Planning Good Requirements
b. Requirement Gathering and Analysis
c. Eliciting Approach
d. Different Types of Requirements.
e. Transition Requirements
f. Traceability & Change Management
g. Idea Requirements Design Test Business Objectives
h. Quality Assurance
i. Obtaining Requirements Sign off
12. Business Modelling
Purpose of Business Modelling
Performing GAP Analysis
To Assess Proposed System
Guiding Principles for Business Modelling
Example of BA role in Modelling ERP Systems
Functional Business Analyst
Other Major Activities
· Explain the roles and major responsibilities of a business analyst in your own words.
· What is the meaning of software? Explain SDLC and how this Cycle /methodology works?
· What is the purpose of business methodology? Explain in your own words GAP analysis.
Downloadable Resources and Templates
1. BA and PM Planning tasks Worksheet
2. Business Analysis Report Template
3. Documents Analysis Template
4. Sample of BA Resume
5. Use case description Template 1
6. Use case description Template 2
7. Use case requirements validations checklists.
14. Agile Processes: Scrum
This course is designed to teach you the fundamentals of Agile methodology and Scrum framework. You will learn how to apply the Scrum framework to your project management approach, work collaboratively with your team, and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Understand the principles of Agile methodology and the Scrum framework
- Learn how to plan, execute, and monitor Agile projects using Scrum
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate effectively with your team
- Improve project outcomes, productivity, and efficiency
What you will learn:
- Gain an Understanding of Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework
In this module, you will learn the basics of Agile methodology and Scrum framework, including the history and philosophy behind them.
- Master Agile Project Management using Scrum
In this module, you will learn how to apply Scrum methodology to plan, execute, and monitor Agile projects.
- Improve Team Communication and Collaboration
In this module, you will learn how to work collaboratively with your team, manage stakeholder expectations, and communicate effectively.
- Enhance Project Outcomes with Agile Methodology and Scrum Framework
In this module, you will learn how to improve project outcomes and drive productivity and efficiency.
· Project Management Emphasis based on a Standard 30-day Sprint
· Product Backlog for Planning
· Scrum and Scalability
· Scrum – Management
· Core Roles
· Terminology Used in Scrum
· What is agile?
· Agile model
· 12 principles of agile
· Agile methodology
· A Visual Introduction to Scrum
· benefits of agile scrum methodology
· Scrum in Software Testing
· Various testing activity on scrum process
· In Review and Retrospection meeting
15. PMP Preparation
This PMP Preparation course will help you get ready for the Project Management professional (PMP) certification exam. You will learn project management framework, processes, knowledge areas, and skills as per the guidelines of PMI (Project Management Institute). The course is designed to help you pass the exam with flying colors.
- Learn project management framework and processes
- Develop knowledge about project management knowledge areas
- Get hands-on experience with PMI best practices
- Prepare for the PMP certification exam
What you will learn:
- Understand Project Management Processes
Develop a deep understanding of the project management processes and their interrelationships.
- Learn about Knowledge Areas
Get a detailed overview of project management knowledge areas such as Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, etc.
- Gain Hands-on Experience
Learn best practices to manage project scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, and risks for successful project delivery.
- Prepare for the PMP Exam
Get tips and tricks to crack the PMP certification exam with ease.
Initiating the Project
Planning the Project
· Planning for Project Schedule
· Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM)
· Team Charter
· Procurement Strategy
· Planning Quality and Risk
· Planning for Communication and Stakeholder Management
· Communication Requirements Analysis
Executing the Project
· Managing Project
· Motivating Your Team
· Managing Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
· Interpersonal and Team Skills
Monitoring and Controlling the Project
· Controlling Quality
· Monitoring and Controlling the Scope, Schedule
· Generating the Work Performance Information: Measuring Variance
· Scope, Schedule, and Cost: The Triple Constraint
· Tools and Techniques for the Close Project Process
16. Project Management
This course focuses on the principles, processes, and practices involved in managing a project from start to finish. The course covers various project management methodologies and introduces modern tools and techniques to keep a project on track and within budget.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of project management principles
- Learn about the different project management methodologies and how to select the appropriate one
- Gain practical experience in project planning, execution, monitoring and control
- Understand how to manage stakeholders and identify and mitigate risks
- Learn how to use modern project management tools and techniques like Gantt charts, Agile and Scrum
What you will learn:
- Understand project management principles
Learn the basic concepts, principles, and terminology of project management.
- Choose the appropriate project management methodology
Learn about the different project management methodologies and how to select the appropriate one for your project.
- Plan a successful project
Learn how to define a project scope, develop a project plan, and create a work breakdown structure.
- Execute and monitor a project
Learn how to execute, monitor, and control a project using key project management tools and techniques.
- Manage stakeholders and mitigate risks
Understand the importance of managing stakeholders and identifying and mitigating risks throughout a project.
- Use modern project management tools and techniques
Learn how to use modern project management tools like Gantt charts, Agile, and Scrum to keep a project on track and within budget.
· Project features
· Project Lifecycle
· Project scope management
· Project triangle Time, Cost, Quality
· Project time management
· Human resources management
· Information management
· Risk Management
17. Prince 2 Project Management
The Prince 2 Project Management course is a comprehensive training program that equips participants with the skills and knowledge required to effectively manage projects using the PRINCE2 methodology. The course covers all aspects of the project management lifecycle, from initiation and planning to execution, monitoring and control, and project closure.
- Learn how to apply the PRINCE2 methodology in real-world projects
- Gain a thorough understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Learn how to effectively manage project risks and issues
- Learn how to manage project stakeholders, communication and team performance
What you will learn:
- Learn how to initiate, plan and execute projects
The course covers the essential project management concepts and best practices to help you manage projects effectively. You will learn how to define project objectives, scope, deliverables, timelines, and budgets, and how to manage risks, issues and changes during the project lifecycle.
- Understand the key principles of PRINCE2 methodology
The course helps you understand the key principles, themes, and processes of PRINCE2 methodology. You will learn how to tailor PRINCE2 to suit specific project needs, how to manage project governance and control, and how to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Learn how to effectively manage project risks, issues and stakeholders
The course covers the key techniques and tools for identifying, assessing, and managing project risks and issues. You will also learn how to manage project stakeholders, communication, and team performance effectively to ensure project success.
· Benefits of using PRINCE2
· The PRINCE2 Process Model
· Initiating a Project Process / Initiation Stage
· Themes Introduction
· Introduction to Processes
· Prepare the Quality Management Strategy
· Managing Product Delivery Activities
· Managing a Stage Boundary Activities
· Closing a Project
· Project Scale – Simple Projects
18. Manuals and Guidebooks
a. Project Management PMBOK Guide ( A complete book of 550 plus pages)
b. Project Management using Prince Training
c. Scrum Training Transcript
d. PMP Exam Guide Transcript
e. Grant Excel chart
f. Project Management Plan guide
g. All Project Management Templates
· Stakeholder Analysis
· Milestone Chart
· Milestone Report
· Variation Form
· Risk Log
· Business Case Form
· Project Definition Form or PID
· Project Reporting Form
· Highlight Report
· Change Control Form
· Change Control Log
· Actual V Planned
· Project management check sheet
h. All Project Planning Templates
i. All Project Charter Templates
j. Project Management Study Material ( A complete book of 250 plus pages)
Earn 2 Badges ( Downloadable after the completion) which can be added in your CV and Complete PMP Practice Test with Score with Certificates (Manual Process).