Learn Ins and Outs of color correcting using Adobe Premiere Pro
Start learning how to color correct and color grade using Adobe Premiere Pro.
This course doesn’t cover basics of editing in Adobe Premiere Pro, it just focuses on getting straight into performing color corrections and color grading.
By the time you finish this class, you will have a full understanding of how to do color corrections and color grading correctly and efficiently using Adobe Premiere Pro’s Lumetri tools.
Are you confused about color correction/grading? Don’t worry, I will explain everything to you and help you understand how to do that and what the differences are.
My aim here is to help you become a better video editor and being able to perform color correction and color grading with ease.
My name is Marek Mularczyk and I am here to help you to become better at color correcting and color grading using Lumetri tools in Adobe Premiere Pro.
What will you learn here?
- Understanding the color correction workflow
- Setting up your sequence for performing color corrections
- Using Lumetri Color tools
- Understanding all tools available inside Lumetri Color
- Understanding what the difference is between color correction and color grading
- Performing color correction
- Performing color grading
- Color grading the entire sequence
- Performing color changes on clips
- Replacing colors
- Taking advantage of Lumetri Curves
- Using Lumetri Scopes
For whom is this class?
For anyone interested in color correction or color grading, with basic knowledge of using Adobe Premiere Pro. You need to know how to setup sequences, how to add clips to your timeline, and how to work with the timeline.
How can I get help?
You can get help at any time using discussions here.
Also learn: Excel Course