Master high-performing email marketing for B2B, B2C & ecommerce in this Udemy email marketing course! Learn email marketing automation, cold email writing, cold email marketing, email copywriting & more in the ultimate email marketing course.
I’m going to teach you…
- How I secured a meeting with the CEO and executive team of a $30 million business off just one single automated cold email marketing template
- How to achieve open rates over 50% and boost your clicks and responses from cold email marketing
- How to change people’s minds using key email marketing copy
- The six big tips for writing effective, persuasive cold emails
- The BEST copywriting frameworks for cold emails & email marketing
- My personal B2B copywriting framework
- Various ways to get your hands on a great cold email marketing list (without building an email list slowly!)
- Techniques for automating email sequences & testing results from email marketing
- Email marketing for sales & business development
- Email marketing jobs training
- Email marketing platforms
This course is for people working in sales, business development, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
I’ve done email marketing for over 12 years using various techniques and technologies, seeing what works and what doesn’t. I worked for companies ranging from tiny, bootstrapped startups all the way up to the Fortune 100. I taught college level marketing and published numerous marketing books. I also have an MBA in marketing from Northwestern University.
Let me reveal my methods for effective cold emails! Sign up today.
Cold emails, three-two-one strategy, business development and sales emails, cold emails to generate sales meetings, incentives to improve email performance, email marketing, cold email, cold email marketing and cold emails for B2B lead generation marketing, high-performing cold email case studies and examples, improving performance of your cold emails, email persuasion and how to change minds, B2B copywriting | What is email marketing?
“One of the single best cold email marketing courses out there!”