The complete course to help you prepare and pass Cisco’s newest CCNA 200-301 exam. Everything you need: Theory and labs
What you’ll learn
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA 200-301 certification
- Once you complete this course and pass your CCNA exam, you can study towards higher level Cisco certifications
- This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
- Learn how Kali Linux can be used to hack networks
- Learn how to configure Cisco Routers and Switches
- Learn topics such has Wi-Fi, Network Automation and Network Security
- This course is practical! Once you complete the course, you will be able to apply what you have learned to real world networking scenarios.
This course includes:
- 79 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 122 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- This course is for you if you are new to networking!
- Basic understanding of computers (connect to the Internet)
Welcome to the complete Cisco CCNA 200-301 course!
This course helps you prepare for the newest CCNA 200-301 exam. This is your first step towards attaining your Cisco certifications.
This course is unlike other CCNA courses as it contains:
* Large amount of practical video content with detailed explanations of CCNA topics and GNS3 and Cisco Packet Tracer demonstrations
* Built in Packet Tracer assessments and labs. Massive amount of practical, hands-on content that you can use to study offline.
* Software – Subnetting Calculators, Config-Register, binary & hexadecimal & decimal calculators
* Many demonstrations showing you practically how to configure and build Cisco networks
* Quiz questions
Networks are all around us and you are using one right now to access this course.
Imagine for a moment, how different your life would be without access to Facebook, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, Whatsapp or any of the other websites on the Internet? How would you live with no Internet?
The Internet is extremely important in modern life today and all websites and Internet communication relies on networking. This reliance is only predicted to continue with the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the next few years.
Without routers, switches, network cabling and protocols like BGP there would be no Internet!
This course will teach you how networks actually work and how you are able to connect to websites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube. Companies throughout the world (from the smallest to the largest) rely on networks designed, installed and maintained by networking engineers. Join this in demand industry!
Start your journey today learning about networking.
Content in this course can be used towards your CCNA. Topics such as IP addressing, subnetting and many others can be applied directly to passing your CCNA certification.
Access our online simulations so you can practice on simulated Cisco routers and switches. You will get to type commands such as enable, configure terminal, router ospf and many others and learn how to configure devices.
I want to welcome you to this Cisco CCNA 200-301 course! I’m David Bombal, and I have been teaching networking courses for over 15 years. I qualified as a Cisco Certified Network Engineer (CCIE) in 2003 and hold with numerous other networking certifications. I’m also a Cisco and HPE certified instructor where I have trained thousands of networking engineers in many of the largest companies in the world including Fortune 100 companies.
I have designed this course for anyone wanting to learn more about networking and gain foundational knowledge, to help them embark on their networking career. The concepts taught in this course can be applied directly to multiple industry certifications including the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
In this course, you will learn about topics such as IP addressing, IP subnetting, Routing, Switches, VLANs, Spanning Tree, Network Address Translation, Wireless and a whole lot more.
You will also learn more about the latest networking trends including Network Automation and Software Defined Networking.
The course covers the topics in the lasted Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently discuss networking topics; and be able to start configuring real networking devices such as routers and switches. In this an introductory course, but contains a lot of information that can be directly applied to the CCNA certification.
The ideal student for this course is someone looking to break into the networking field, someone looking to extend their knowledge from PCs and servers to networking, or someone interested in getting knowledge to work in one of the most exciting, most in-demand jobs in IT – networking.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in this course, I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel free to take a look at the course description and some of the sample free videos.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- If you are interested in a Networking career, then this course is for you!
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA certification
- This course will prepare the student for the CCNA 200-301 certification exam.
Also Enroll: 22 Hour Finance Course