Capture, Edit, Render: Create UHD Screen Videos with NVIDIA:
Leverage the most from your Graphics Card and create HQ short-size videos with NVIDIA and Google ultimate encoders
– Learn how to get the most out of your NVIDIA Graphics Card
– Learn how to use NVIDIA NVENC H.264 / H.265 and Google Webm VP8 / VP9 enconders efficiently
– Get known to the best and most complete Capture, Editing and Rendering Open Source Softwares: OBS Studio, Audacity and Kdenlive, and learn how to use them with FFmpeg and Linux
– Learn how to customly configure your projects and create personalized high-quality efficient FFmpeg profiles
– Reduce in 90% your rendering times: render 1h-hour 4k 60fps videos in only 1 hour (instead of usual 7-10 hours)
– Prepare yourself for becoming a high-skilled well-paid home-office video editor professional with this introductory course
* this course is NOT about advanced video edition techniques – other than the ones related to the render process itself or some basic edition samples. This course does not substitute Video Edition courses that would tackle video edition strategies in full, including when using Kdenlive or any other video editor software. This course focus is the codecs and configurations related to recording, editing and specially rendering your recorded videos using NVIDIA graphics card the most efficient way. Advanced video edition goes way beyond the scope of this course.
** please set the displaying resolution of the lecture videos to 1k at the bottom right configuration button. Udemy generally sets a lower resolution. Although all videos have been rendered and uploaded in 4k, the max resolution at Udemy is 1k (or lower, if you do not set it manually).