Become a master of C Programming Language in an informal and practical way
What you’ll learn
- Write C programs in an effective way.
- Know pointers thoroughly and make their own programs.
- Operate on linked lists effectively.
- Allocate and deallocate memory spaces accordingly.
- Deploy and run their own real time applications
- Perform manipulations over stacks and queues.
- This course is designed for beginner to advanced level of students.
- Prior knowledge of programming would be beneficial but not compulsory
- Basics of Computers
- Knowledge of any Text Editor on which you can write code
In this course, we’ll explore C programming language in an informal and practical way. We’ll start with the basics of C programming language, then quickly unravel the mystery of C programming language i.e the pointers. The course contains these topics which are the foundations of each programming language:
-Variables, Data Types and Operators
-Loop Statements and Functions
-File Handling and Command Line Arguments
-Arrays,Structures and Memory Management
-Pointers and Linked Lists
-String Handling Functions
-Stacks and queues Data Structures in C Programming Language
Who this course is for:
- Students who have no prior knowledge of programming and want to begin from the scratch.
- Professionals who wish to revive their C programming skills beginning from scratch moving to deeper concepts.
This course includes
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 30 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion