Learn C++ with Ubuntu on Windows
Course Created by Daniel McCarthy
Last updated 4/2018
Course Language: English
What you’ll learn
- Build software in C++
- Understand C++ classes, functions, pointers, structures, memory, templates and keywords
- Understand how to create Makefiles
- Basic linux skills
- Basic understanding of how the processor works
- Understand how to use the G++ compiler
- Understand how to create libraries
- You should have basic computer skills.
- Should know how to install IDE
Do you want to make great apps?
If you are someone with no previous programming experience or someone with programming experience and would love to learn C++ you have come to the right place. In this course you will be taken through the baby steps of C++ and learn about functions, header files, datatypes, arrays all the way to more advanced c++ concepts such as classes, structures, pointers, macros and memory and in just over four hours your experience will flourish.
You will also learn about Makefiles and how to use them as well as how to use the compiler G++. This will allow you to write code without the assistance of an IDE which is normally essential with C++ when developing open source projects so that you can give the programmer who uses your code freedom on how he or she wishes to compile your project. I recommend the code editor Visual Code when writing C++.
After this course you could be considered to be a decent C++ developer.
I have programmed in C++ for a long time and have created my own programming language’s which I wrote the compiler and interpreter for in C++. I am sure you will be happy with this course.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code
- Anyone who wants to learn C++
- Anyone who wants to learn about system memory and a little bit about how processors work
This course includes
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV