Learn to code with C#: Learn the most popular game development language C# Fundamentals with Visual Studio and examples
What you’ll learn
- Learn C# from scratch
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with Primitive Types and Expressions
- Work with classes, structs, arrays
- Learn the difference between value types and reference types
- Use Arrays and Lists
- Work with Date and Time
- Debug C# applications
This course includes:
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- No prior knowledge of C# is required
- A Windows or Mac for installing all the free software and tools needed to practice
- Desire to learn C#
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
- LIFETIME ACCESS, course updates, new content, anytime, anywhere, on any device
Welcome to “C# For Beginners: Learn C# From Scratch” course.
If all you want to learn is C#, our new beginner course is the perfect place for you to start.
We designed C# .NET (pronounced C- see #-sharp ) course to give you everything you need to become productive with C#. C# is a cross-platform language that can be used to build a variety of applications. With C#, you can build mobile apps (for Windows, Android, and iOS), games, web sites and desktop applications. C# is also a widely used and the most popular game development language among Unity developers.
Learn to code with C# today!
Maybe you’re a college kid in the middle of achieving your master’s in computer science or maybe you’re a coder for a major Cloud hosting firm constantly looking to improve your C# skills. Whatever the case, learning game development extends far beyond game programming, and nowadays more and more companies are looking to hire bright coders with a background in C#.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with C#.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
- C# Programming and Features of C#
- Visual Studio IDE
- Console Application
- Primitive Types and Non-Primitive Types
- Flow Control Expressions
- Arrays and Lists
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Reading File
- Writing to File
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers’ expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn it and the C# is easy to understand for beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the C# language and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you’ll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
- People who wants to learn C#
- People who wants to read and write C# code
- People who wants to learn Visual Studio
- People who want to learn game development & design
- People who wants to understand the Unity better
- People who wants to develeop 2D or 3D games
- People who wants develop their own game
Also check: Premiere Pro