AWS CloudFormation Master Class is the easiest way to start learning AWS CloudFormation:
> Learn CloudFormation and master all its concepts
> Go through Hands On examples to practice what we learned
> Learn how to use YAML to write the CloudFormation Templates
> Learn how to write your infrastructure as code
> Keep all the course material as a reference for your future templates!
> Learn each CloudFormation building blocks in-depth: Parameters, Mappings, Resources, Outputs, Conditions, Metadata
> Learn about CloudFormation Init, the most powerful way to bootstrap your EC2 instances
> Advanced CloudFormation features: Drift, Nested Stacks…
> So much more!
Note: This course assumes you know how to use the AWS Cloud. It will help you transform your solution architecting skills into CloudFormation templates.
Stephane Maarek is the instructor of this course. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect, and the author of the highly-rated AWS Lambda and Serverless Framework course on Udemy. He has already taught to 40000+ students and received 12000+ reviews.
He shares all his AWS knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions. You are in good hands!
- AWS CloudFormation Introduction: Learn about high level concepts on CloudFormation. Learn why AWS CloudFormation is a great choice when it comes to deploying your AWS Infrastructure.
- CloudFormation First Hands: Write your first AWS CloudFormation template to simply create an AWS S3 bucket. You will learn about YAML through a practical exercise.
- CloudFormation Parameters: Learn about Parameters. You will encounter all the possible options for this must-know building block of CloudFormation.
- CloudFormation Resources: Learn the core of CloudFormation, resources. Understanding how to read the AWS CloudFormation documentation to start using any resource.
- CloudFormation Mappings: Learn about Mappings. This section will show you how to use mappings to infer pre-defined values based on the AWS Region or the Environment Type (dev, test, prod).
- CloudFormation Outputs: Learn how to use Outputs to efficiently display important information about the result of your CloudFormation templates. Learn how to reference Outputs to start performing some Cross Stack templates.
- CloudFormation Conditions: Learn how to use Conditions to control which resources are created from within your CloudFormation templates. This is very useful when differentiating between AWS Environments
- CloudFormation Metadata: Learn how Metadata can be used to enhance the usability of your CloudFormation template
- CloudFormation Init and EC2 User Data: Learn about the extremely powerful EC2 User Data and CloudFormation Init scripts, in order to leverage Metadata to bootstrap your EC2 instances in a perfect way.
- CloudFormation Drift: Learn how to ensure your resources are configured just like your CloudFormation template
- CloudFormation Nested Stacks: Create re-usable pieces of code across your CloudFormation stacks
- Advanced Concepts: Push the boundaries of CloudFormation with these advanced concepts. Learn about Troposphere, Deletion Policy, and more!
This Course Also Comes With:
- Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Links to interesting articles, and lots of good code to base your next template onto
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Recommended: Adobe Xd course