*NEW* Unity 2019.x Compatible!! (Update support through 2019/2020!) 6/13/2019
*NEW* Post Processing Stack V2 Added 11/14/2018!
*NEW* Android Build Support Added — Extended Content
This course is authorized by and made in partnership with Unity Technologies.
If you are interested in developing amazing, commercial quality games that are playable on a variety of platforms, then you’ve come to the right place. This Unity course is the only one of its kind that is approved by Unity Technologies on Udemy. What better way to learn how to develop games in Unity than with their authorized course? The Ultimate Guide to Game Development with Unity introduces you to the Unity Engine and to the fundamentals of C# programming. The course then dives into developing your first 2D and 3D games. You will discover how to set your games apart from the crowd by polishing them with Unity’s latest features, including post-processing effects and the animation system.
In this Unity course, you will:
- Master C# concepts such as variables and if statements
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements
- Create power ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields
- Apply shaders that transform your game backgrounds
- Create enemies with basic AI behavior
- Collect and destroy game objects
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects
- Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service
- Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features such as the Asset Store
- Deploy your game to over 20 web or mobile platforms using Unity
- And more!
This Unity course also includes over 50 interactive challenges (New Content Added Weekly!) where you can test your knowledge with concepts you’ve just learned. These challenges will help you build two commercial quality games: a 2D Galaxy Shooter Game with polished sprites and cinematic effects, and a 3D first person controller game. Get access to the unique artwork provided by this Unity course and add sophisticated features to your games that make you look like you’ve been programming for years.
Why Learn Game Development with Unity?
The gaming industry is a $100 billion industry worldwide. By 2020, that number is expected to near $120 billion. With Unity being the most widely used engine to develop games across multiple platforms, there has never been a better time to get into the field.
Do check: 13 Hour Python Course