Create 10 Python Projects step by step
What you’ll learn
- Build a Currency Converter
- Build an Image slider
- Build a Loan Calculator
- Build a Digital Clock
- Build a Music Player
- Build a Height converter
- Build a Random Password Generator
- Build a Calculator
- Build a Countdown timer
- Build a Tip Calculator
This course includes:
- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic knowledge of Python will be helpful but not a show stopper
- Python is required. Installation is covered in the course
Python is a general-purpose, versatile, and powerful programming language. It’s a great first language because it’s concise and easy to read. Whatever you want to do, Python can do it. From web development to machine learning to data science, Python is the language for you.
Why people love Python:
- Great first language
- Large programming community
- Excellent online documentation
- Endless libraries and packages
- World-wide popularity
- Powerful and flexible
What can Python do?
- Python can be used on a server to create web applications.
- Python can be used alongside software to create workflows.
- Python can connect to database systems. It can also read and modify files.
- Python can be used to handle big data and perform complex mathematics.
- Python can be used for rapid prototyping, or for production-ready software development.
- Python can be used in Data Science
- Python can be used to create desktop and console applications
- Python can be used for web scrapping
- Python can used in Machine learning
Here are the projects we will build from scratch:
- Image slider
- Loan Calculator
- Digital Clock
- Music Player
- Height conversion
- Random Password Generator
- Countdown timer
- Tip Calculator
Python is among the most popular programming languages out there, mainly because of how versatile and compatible it is. Python can be used for a large number of things, including software development, data science, artificial intelligence , web development, game development etc.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python Developers
Also Check : Linux Command Line