Blockchain, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cryptocurrency, Token, ICO, Smart Contract, DApps
This seven part course is designed for people who want to understand blockchain, the industries that have evolved from it, and what its potential is.
Mason will be meeting Isabella in a cafe and covering the basics of how a blockchain works. Then they will discuss how these capabilities have been extended using cryptography to enable bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to function.
Isabella will bring in lots of practical examples to make everything easy to understand. And if anything gets a little complicated, she will ask questions to break it down into smaller parts. By the end of it, they will understand what ICOs are, how token economies work, and why smart contracts are so important.
Isabella does a great job of keeping things clear. Then she learns so much, she ends up teaching me a thing or two about the potential of blockchain technology and the many different ways it is likely to have an impact on our future.
1. From novice to Blockchain expert: The #1 criteria for success in anything is to be fascinated. If you combine your interest in Blockchain with this training, you’ve got everything you need to become an expert in the field – even if you’re unsure where to begin.
2. A focus on doing, not just listening: The best way to reinforce a skill is to practice it yourself, and blockchain is no different. Not only we’ll each and every single line of code, but we will also take regular steps back to see the logical flow of our creations.
3. The guide to intuitive understanding: In this course you will not only develop the required skills and deep knowledge about Blockchain, but you will also get the right tech instincts. Through this intuition you will feel where and how to apply Blockchain in the real world.
4. Real-world applications: The projects you’ll develop provide the perfect starting point to rapidly gain expertise. Everything you build and practice will be an exciting journey with real-world impact. When finished, you’ll be 100% ready to apply your skills to anything Blockchain-related.
5. In-course support – We’re fully committed to making this the most accessible and results-driven Blockchain course on the planet. This requires us to be there when you need our help. That’s why we’ve put together a team of professional Data Scientists to support you in your journey, meaning you’ll get a response from us within 48 hours maximum.
Check: Information Security course