A Complete GMAT Math Prep Course with all Concepts and Techniques to solve Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving in 2021
Hi Students, here I am going to tell you how our course is different from others
1. Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of Trainer, which improves your attention.
2. Your trainer is an expert with 15 years of Experience in teaching GMAT.
3. You will gets the best Techniques as per GMAT Exam Standards in 2021.
4. Here you see how to apply the learned techniques in Real GMAT Test.
5. Here we don’t teach but we train you to solve any type of Data Sufficiency & Problem Solving questions.
6. We the testprep24 team is available 24*7 to clarify your doubts.
7. Guaranteed Score improvements you can be seen on a regular basis.
The benefits what a student get by Completing this Course:
With 15 years of Experience in teaching for GMAT aspirants, the course was perfectly crafted in such a way here ” you don’t miss any concept required for GMAT “
(i) Techniques lead over Concepts:
Most of the GMAT test-takers struggle to get the right Answers for Data Sufficiency and Multiple Choice Questions because they are unaware that Eliminating wrong answers is quiet easy than finding the Correct Answer. Here you learn those Techniques.
(ii) If No Time then have Time:
The traditional way of solving questions kill your time in Exam so we teach you the techniques that save your time and improves Accuracy.
(iii) Animated Videos:
Our Course is designed through White Board Animated Videos, So you can avoid seeing the face of Trainer, which improves your attention.
(iv) Concepts what you will learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn all the topics needed for GMAT Maths like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Permutations, Probability, Inequalities, Statistics, Graphs along with this the different concepts of numbers etc .
(v) Techniques what you will learn in this course?
In this course we will discuss the techniques needed for the students. Generally, while answering multiple-choice questions, and Data sufficiency questions students used to take a longer time to solve those questions. So with the help of these techniques like eliminations, approximations, substitutions and sequencing students will gain knowledge in solving the problems from the answer choices. This helps the students to save lot of time while solving tough questions so that he can utilise that time for other questions. Here, the student will learn the strategies to answer the questions with out actually solving them.
Learn: Data Analysis course