This course is going to be your bible on solving each coding interview question and competitive programming challenge. The content is based on my 6 year experience of struggling to find and solve a wide range of problems and develop the system for mastering this skill. I cover the exact same content that has helped my students’ performance skyrocket and got them offers at top companies like Google, Facebook and Amazon and solid results in the International Competitive Programming Contests.
We start from basics such as Mathematics Fundamentals: Prime Numbers, Sieve of Eratosthenes, Fast Modular Exponentiation. Then we dive into interesting challenges and gold tricks on arrays and matrices, followed by Binary Search, Recursion and Divide and Conquer. We continue by exploring fundamental data structures such as Stack, Queue, Deque, Heap and Hash Table. Then, after building a solid foundation, we explore complex topics such as Greedy and Dynamic Programming, in which I reveal bulletproof formulas that guide you in solving every single problem of that specific type.
Here’s what make this course amazing:
- I guide you through the line of my thought when solving each problem, focusing on building the general approach for any type of problem you can encounter in competitive programming contests or software developing interviews.
- You will learn all the theory needed, but our main focus here is on practical applications.
- I share with you problem solving tricks and good coding practises that took me years and hundreds of problems to figure out.
- It’s interactive and engaging: I try to keep the theory as simple and natural as possible and we work as a team in solving any problem.
Do you think it’s finally the time to get the Software Developer Job or the results in Competitive Programming you deserve? Follow me!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Computer Science Students wishing to get their dream job
- Students wishing to perform well in Competitive Programming Contests
Do check: Excel Course