Become A Certified Python Programmer: Python Practice Tests
What is Python?
Python is an interpreted, object-oriented, high-level programming language with dynamic semantics. … Python’s simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which encourages program modularity and code reuse. It was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991.
- Python works on different platforms (Windows, Mac, Linux, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python has a simple syntax similar to the English language.
- Python has syntax that allows developers to write programs with fewer lines than some other programming languages.
- Python runs on an interpreter system, meaning that code can be executed as soon as it is written. This means that prototyping can be very quick.
What does this course offer you?
- This course consists of 1 practice tests.
- Practice test consists of 40 questions, timed at 60 minutes
- The questions are multiple-choice.
- Every question is associated with a knowledge area
- The answers are randomized every time you take a test
- Once the test was taken, you will get an instant result report with categories of strength to weakness.
- You can re-take the tests over and over again as and when it suits you.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers wishing to get certified in Python
- Beginner and Intermediate level Python Programmers
- Young Adults and Kids
- Python programmers who wants to test their python knowledge.
Also learn: java test