The AWS Certified Data Analytics Specialty Exam is one of the most challenging certification exams you can take from Amazon. Passing it tells employers in no uncertain terms that your knowledge of big data systems is wide and deep. But, even experienced technologists need to prepare heavily for this exam. This course sets you up for success, by covering all of the big data technologies on the exam and how they fit together.
Best-selling Udemy instructors Frank Kane and Stéphane Maarek have teamed up to deliver the most comprehensive and hands-on prep course we’ve seen. Together, they’ve taught over 500,000 people around the world. This course combines Stéphane’s depth on AWS with Frank’s experience in Big Data, gleaned during his 9-year career at Amazon itself. Both Frank and Stéphane have taken and passed the exam themselves on the first try.
The world of data analytics on AWS includes a dizzying array of technologies and services. Just a sampling of the topics we cover in-depth are:
- Streaming massive data with AWS Kinesis
- Queuing messages with Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- Wrangling the explosion data from the Internet of Things (IOT)
- Transitioning from small to big data with the AWS Database Migration Service (DMS)
- Storing massive data lakes with the Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Optimizing transactional queries with DynamoDB
- Tying your big data systems together with AWS Lambda
- Making unstructured data query-able with AWS Glue, Glue ETL, Glue DataBrew, Glue Studio, and Lake Formation
Also enroll on Digital Marketing