Short Description: Learn from Cloud and security instructor about the AWS Platform, global infrastructure, security, and the core services
What you’ll learn
- You will learn the terminologies and concepts related to the AWS platform.
- You will gain a sound understanding of AWS security measures.
- You can navigate through the AWS Management Console.
- You are able to differentiate AWS storage options and create an Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) bucket.
- You have a good understanding of deployment and management options.
- You can understand AWS computing and networking options and can work with Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS).
- You know how to start an Amazon Relation Database Service (RDS) instance.
- You can describe managed services and database options.
- You can understand AWS management tools including Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and AWS Trusted Advisor.
- Management-Services: AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) and AWS Trusted Advisor
- Basics of Information Technology
- Know how of how IT functions
This course introduces you to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides IT technical end users with the cloud fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
Whether you are just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or advancing your Cloud knowledge, this course is a great way to expand your journey in the Cloud.
Cloud computing provides a simple way to access servers, storage, databases and a broad set of application services over the Internet. A Cloud services platform such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), owns and maintains the network-connected hardware required for these application services, while you provision and use what you need via a web application.
AWS began offering its technology infrastructure platform in 2006. At this point, AWS has over a million active customers using AWS in every imaginable way.
This course is approximately 8 hours long in total, and will be delivered through a mix of:
- Instructor lectures
- Video demonstrations through Hands on Labs
The course curriculum is designed as follows :
- Introduction to Cloud computing
- First Steps into Amazon Web Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Virtual Private Cloud
- All you need to know about EC2
- Simple Storage Services
- Autoscaling , Elasticity and ELB
- Route 53
- Monitoring with Cloud Watch
- Logging with SNS
- Auditing with Cloud Trail
- AWS Config
- Serverless computing with Lambda
- AWS Shared Reponsibility Model
- Security and Compliance on AWS
- AWS Key Management Service
- AWS Organizations and Pricing Model
- AWS Billing and Cost tools
- AWS Support Plans and Trusted Advisor
- Reference Documentation with AWS Whitepapers
Who this course is for:
- This AWS training was designed for business and IT decision-makers who are responsible for clarifying the technical advantages of AWS services.
- For SysOps administrators and developers who are interested in the use of AWS services as well as for new AWS customers.
- People who are responsible for clarifying the technical benefits of AWS services
- New AWS customers
Also Check: https://coursetime.net/learn-to-code-with-python-3/ [17 Hour]