This course is priced at $895 but is currently Free
What you’ll learn
- Ability to understand how to start working with Azure
- Spin up Virtual Machines
- Work with Storage options such as BLOB , SQL Server
- Basic Understanding of services such as Azure Functions, Azure Web apps etc
- Be prepared when taking the AZ-900 certification exam
This course includes:
- 17 articles
- 11 downloadable resources
- 2 practice tests
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- Basic IT knowledge on Networks , databases
- Basic understand on what is a cloud platform
- Basic understanding on how Web servers work
- Basic understanding on developing web applications
Cloud Computing is the next big thing , just look around you at how the digital world is evolving. Big players such as Amazon , Microsoft , Google are working towards the goal of allowing customers to embrace cloud computing.
Microsoft has made big strides in this domain , and its no surprise as to why they are one of the leaders when it comes to Cloud Computing.
This course is designed to help students get themselves familiar with Microsoft’s Cloud platform , Microsoft Azure.
In this course you will learn the following
1. Creating a Free Account in Azure
2. Working with Virtual Machines
3. Working with Azure Storage – BLOB , Table , Queues , Files
4. Introduction to Azure SQL Databases and CosmosDB
5. Basic Networking concepts in Azure
6. A Basic understanding on various services such as Azure Functions , Azure Logic Apps , Azure Scale Sets etc.
Don’t get left behind. DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION is the need of the hour and Cloud computing is one of the backbone for empower the world towards this goal.
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to start learning how to use the Azure Platform
- Students who want to get a head start to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Certifications
Do check: Python GUI course