Basic and Advanced Power BI | AI – ML Concepts | Build Classification, Regression & NLP Models without any code
In the last 70 years, the world has seen many technology evolutions. The notable ones in the last 5 years are the rise of artificial intelligence – Machine Learning, the rise of zero code or low code approaches in technology and the interactive & self serve dashboards in business intelligence.
Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning (AI – ML) is impacting mankind in unimaginable ways from recommending movies and products, preventing diseases to automating processes. Organizations are embracing artificial intelligence and machine learning in a big way.
Power BI epitomizes the recent trends in business intelligence (BI) for interactive, easy to use and self-serve dashboards.
This course brings you both of these in a single course. You learn both Power BI and Artificial Intelligence – Machine Learning (AI ML) in a single course.
This course broadly covers four elements:
1. Basic & Advanced Power BI.
2. Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning concepts like Dependent Vs Independent variables, classification vs regression, how to assess accuracy of models
3. AI enabled visuals like what if scenario and key influencers
4. Zero Code Machine Learning – How to build machine learning models using classification and regression algorithms without writing a single line of code. We will also cover NLP (Natural Language Processing), time series forecasting and anomaly detection
There are no pre-requisites for this course, although knowledge of excel would be advantageous.
There are actually 2 courses (Power BI and AI – ML) in this course and both are covered in great detail. Whether your objective is to learn power bi or machine learning or both, this course will deliver the goods for you.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced professionals
- Those interested in building Business Intelligence Visuals & Dashboards
- Machine Learning enthusiasts
- Those who are curious whether it is possible to build ML model without coding
- Executives who want to learn AI in more detail but don’t want to do coding
Also learn: Java course