Build 3 Real World Practical Projects and Go from Zero to Hero in Machine Learning by following Entire Life-cycle of ML
“Data Science and Machine Learning are one of the hottest tech fields to be in right now! The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects. It is widely used in several sectors nowadays such as banking, healthcare technology etc..
As there are tonnes of courses on Machine Learning already available over Internet , this is not One of them..
The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data science applications in business in a practical, easy and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
1.Task #1 @Predict Ratings of Application : Develop an Machine Learning model to predict Ratings of Play-store applications.
2.Task #2 @Predict Rent of an apartment : Predict the Rent of an apartment using machine learning Regression algorithms..
3.Task #3 @Predict Sales of a Super-market: Develop an Machine Learning model to predict sales of a Super-Market..
Why should you take this Course?
- It explains Projects on real Data and real-world Problems. No toy data! This is the simplest & best way to become a Data Scientist/AI Engineer/ ML Engineer
- It shows and explains the full real-world Data. Starting with importing messy data, cleaning data, merging and concatenating data, grouping and aggregating data, Exploratory Data Analysis through to preparing and processing data for Statistics, Machine Learning , NLP & Time Series and Data Presentation.
- It gives you plenty of opportunities to practice and code on your own. Learning by doing.
- In real-world projects, coding and the business side of things are equally important. This is probably the only course that teaches both: in-depth Python Coding and Big-Picture Thinking like How you can come up with a conclusion
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: Otherwise, get your money back with 30-Days-Money-Back-Guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists who want to apply their knowledge on Real World Case Studies
- Data Analyst who want to get more Practical Assignments..
- Machine Learning Enthusiasts who look to add more projects to their Portfolio
Checkout: Forex course