Step by step animation and Action Editor practices with Blender and Three.js
Hello and welcome.
If you are a developer or designer who is interested in creating 3D models to which you can add multiple animations to be used in environments such as web pages, virtual reality or video games, this course is for you.
We will create our model step by step, we will assign an armor, we will change its positions and we will program a panel on a web page with which we can control the animations.
In this course you will learn:
- Create 3D models in Blender.
- Create Actions and Animations Using Blender’s Action Editor.
- Store multiple animations as Non Linear Actions.
- Export the 3D model so that it can be used in different applications.
- Use Visual Studio Code as a work environment with webpack.
- We will load our 3D model into a web page and control its actions using Three.js
I hope that the content of this course will be useful to you and that you can apply it to your personal projects.
Have fun and happy learning.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Designers that want to implement their 3d designs in a web page
Also learn: PowerBI course